part 89

I will love you baby, always - bon jovi————————————————————————

————————————————————————

" This is so exciting! " Emi smiles as we walk into the bridal shop.

Myself , Emi and Sharise arranged to go dress shopping, Nikki took Decker for the day...he said I needed a day to myself with the girls.

" Oh Soph I don't know how you're gonna chose they're all so beautiful " Sharise says scanning the room full of white and ivory dresses.

" Can I help you ladies " a young woman smiles.

" Yes i'm looking for a wedding gown " I say excitedly.

" Well you have come to the right place , so do you have anything in mind already ? " she says walking around to her desk. I look at the girls.

" Not exactly to be honest " I shrug.

That's the truth I don't exactly have anything in mind.

" Okay well how about you scan the rack , choose a couple of dresses that take your liking , we can try them on and go from there " I nod turning around making my way to the first rack.

There are at least a thousand dresses here how am I meant to choose.

" Hey Soph look at this one " Sharise calls out. I glance over and she's stood with a dress with big puffy sleeves. I grimace and Emi starts laughing.

" Whatever I like it " She scowls us.

Maybe I should've gotten some ideas before coming here i've been searching for about a half an hour and i haven't liked anything. I heard that you know just by looking at a dress that it's the one for you....maybe that's why i'm finding it so difficult.

As I am about to lose hope I spot one at the end of the 5th rack. It's beautiful, it's elegant and has so much detail on the bodice , a big skirt but not too big and off the shoulders. I'm truly in love.

( some inspiration)

( some inspiration)

" Ladies " I say turning and smiling with the dress in my hand.

" that's it " Emi says with a big smile.

" Soph it's beautiful " Sharise adds.

" Well go on then try it on for us !! "

"We will send your measurements to the tailor and will give you a call when it's ready " the woman smiles handing me back my gold card.

" Thank you ! " I beam.

I'm so happy, we're so close now, all I want is to marry that man.

" So how do you feel ? " Sharise asks giving me a nudge as we walk back to our cars.

" Like the amount of money I spent on that dress " I laugh.

" Nikki will die when he sees you in that dress "

" I hope not I can't have him dying on us again " I joke, it's okay to joke about that now....isn't it ?

Nikki's pov

" Please just eat your food " I whine as Decker swats away his milk. I love kids and love being a dad but man it's hard sometimes.

Sophia left a couple of hours ago to go dress shopping with Emi and Sharise. I'm glad she's getting out, take her mind off everything. And i'm also glad things are finally running smooth for the wedding.

I hear the lock click and the sound of heels approaching quickly.

" There's my boys " she smiles and I instantly notice her mood lightening compared to the last couple of days.

" How was your day " I ask as I give her a small peck watching her sit down next to Decker giving him a ruffle on his head.

" Oh my god amazing...Nikki I found my dress " She beams from ear to ear.

" I'm so happy for you, what's it like !? " I ask.

" I can't tell you it's a surprise " she laughs picking up Deckers milk and feeding him as if he hasn't been swatting me away for the last 10 minutes.

" He wouldn't eat for me looks like you've the magic touch " I smile.

" Maybe.... " she says still looking at Decker.

I'm sat on the bed writing in my journal it's just for my peace of mind. My life is so hectic I forget what happens every now and then so it's nice to read back on what I did on a particular day.

I feel like lately i've been on auto pilot , I feel like ive lost myself along the way. There's so much on my plate right now with fatherhood , being a husband , sobriety that i'm losing Nikki Sixx and I might aswell be back to Frankie. The kid who just goes along with everything to make everyone else happy.

Don't get me wrong I love my wife and my kids, but for me i'm not putting myself first. I'm not sad about it but i'm not happy either and that's the problem.

I need to find Nikki again , the bass player , the rocker that badass mother fucker I created from the dust all those years ago.

——————————————————————————

IM NUMBER 1 AGAIN IN THE NIKKI TAGGGG AGHHH

and it's all thanks to you guys who have read , voted and commented I appreciate it all so much <3