part 78

I don't give a damn bout my bad reputation ( bad reputation - joan jett ) —————————————————————————

( bad reputation - joan jett )
—————————————————————————

After the whole hospital fiasco I was absolutely exhausted, to say I felt like shit was an understatement.

As I was laying on the cold wet ground in agony all I could think about was the slightest possibility that I could have lost the baby. I'm not too religious but I prayed to every god , spirit and angel. I can't even begin to express the horror if that happened, I know
how distraught I would be and Nikki too...

But luckily that's not the case and I don't want to spend to much time worrying about the what ifs.

Nikki has been treating me like something so fragile since we've gotten back to the hotel. I was laying down on the bed and got up to go to the bathroom....he followed me and watched me pee to make sure I was okay.

Don't get me wrong it's sweet he's so worried but man just relax.

" Do you want anymore pillows are anything " he asks for the hundredth time.

" Nikki I promise i'm okay " I swing my legs out over the bed and then I hear the room door unlock. Both our heads turn to look who's just entered.

Great.

" Vince go away I don't have the energy for you right now " I shut him down not giving him a chance to speak.

" Please I just want a second to explain - "

" There's nothing to explain I saw what I saw... " I shove past him making my way to the bathroom and closing the door.

" I'm sorry okay I can't help it " I scoff, is he serious right now.

" Sorry that it's such a struggle NOT to put your dick in whores " I shout back.

I hear him and Nikki quietly talk until I emerge again, ignore him totally. He grabs my arm.

" Please....just...don't tell Sharise " He pleads, I wriggle out of his grip.

" I wasn't going to do that , It would be unfair if I was the one who told her, but I mean it Vince I don't care that you're a big rockstar or whatever that doesn't give you a right to sleep around with other women behind your wife's back, I'm on the same team as Sharise and if I was her I would end up making your life hell " My chest rises up and down.

The room falling completely silent, Nikki looking off into the distance avoiding being in the firing line.

" I won't ever do it again....I promise.... " He puts his hand on his chest.

" Fine okay , well ladies i'm taking a nap so I advise you all to not bother me " I say walking over to the bed and covering my head with the blanket.

Nikki's pov

" Do you think she'll tell Sharise? dude if she does i'll never see my daughter again " he sighs as we walk down the hallway.

" I don't know Vince but you should've thought of that before fucking one of the dancers " I say snarking, i'm getting fed up with this.

" Yeah you're one to talk " he scoffs.

" You now that's different "

" Really Nikki....How? Cause if my mind serves me correct you were still with Vanity when you started fucking about with Soph " I watch as he smirks, the little blonde bitch.

" You know the situation with Vanity wasn't anything serious, at least I had good intentions when I got with Sophia - "

" Until you cheated on her " he mutters under his breath.

I grab him by the arms shoving him against the wall in the elevator.

" Listen here asshole i'm sick of your snarky bullshit causing tension between everyone, next time you fuck about and get caught i'll tell Sharise myself " I spit as the elevator doors open I let him go.

" Fuck you Sixx , you're so wrapped up in your sobriety and fiancé " He fires back as he walks away.

" Yeah you should try it sometime!  " I yell back.

He says that like it's a bad thing, but he's literally so careless and doesn't see what he's doing is effecting the band and the people around him. I know i'm not the only one who's thinking this....lately Vince has been getting on everyone's nerves between getting drunk and cheating.

I know we're not all angels but anytime one of us try and be better he shits on us and calls us boring. He's still stuck in this 20 year old rockstar bachelor mindset when in reality he's a 32 year old washed up alcoholic.

Priorities Vinny priorities.

——————————————————————————-

Sorry about the short chapter everyone my life's been a little hectic rn!

I don't know if anyone of you seen or even heard of eurovision but an Italian rock band named Måneskin won and you should check them out they're awesome !!

This is their lead singer and he is all types of fine !