part 75

What's my age again ? ( what's my age again? - blink 182 ) —————————————————————————

( what's my age again? - blink 182 )
—————————————————————————

Two months down and boy has it been a ride. Sure mötley doesn't do drugs anymore and doesn't drink....as much but that has not slowed them down. They're all jacked up on caffeine and adrenaline, spending odd amounts of time in the gym. I've never seen them like this. Most days start the same.

7 am - Get woken up by Tommy who still hasn't gone to sleep.

8 am - after trying to fall back to sleep and failed , get up and head straight to the coffee machine....even though it's decaf for me.

8:15 am - chill in the lounge with Roxy and Emi watching cartoons.

8:30 am - Nikki finally gets up and usually makes me eat something even though I hate eating so early in the morning.

9 am - Need to go to the toilet but Vince is still in there probably using up all the hot water.

10 am - Make it to the new location, wherever that may be.

10:15 am - Check into hotel and agree to meet everyone for brunch in 30 minutes.

10:20 am - Nikki convinces me we have 30 minutes of alone time ;)

11 am - Myself and Nikki are late to brunch....again and earn some skeptic stares from everyone.

12:30 pm - go back to the room for a nap.

2 pm - get woken up by doc who wants the guys ready to head to the venue.

2:30 pm - I have to peel Nikki off me before we both get into trouble.

2:45 pm - we're all in the lobby ready to go.

3 pm - we make it to the venue where mötley luckily all have individual dressing rooms.

3:15 pm - Tommy decides he wants to share Nikki's dressing room.

3:30 pm - We listen to Tommy and Pam argue on the phone.

4 pm - We leave the room for something to eat leaving Tommy to his misery.

5 pm - the guys get ready for rehearsals.

5:30 pm - Me and Emi foam from the mouth watching the two skanks on stage.

6 pm - the guys go back to their dressing rooms to get ready for the show.