part 54

woke up today to find that nikki put up the pictures i tagged him on twitter in

woke up today to find that nikki put up the pictures i tagged him on twitter in.....on his insta story lol
____________________________________

Nikki's pov

It's been two weeks of tough work. But i'm feeling good about the album, turns out Bobs way of doing things is great. We haven't had any more arguments and i'm feeling pretty good about everything.....we'll sort of.

Turns out Vince is going to propose to Sharise.... don't get me wrong I actually quite like Sharise but I just don't see Vince being marriage material, but hey who am I to judge. I think he's taking her up to the mountains tomorrow to pop the question knowing that guy he'll probably fall off the edge.

" Hey you alright " she breaks me out of thought as i'm sat daydreaming on the bed.

" yeah i'm good " I smile at her as she lays her head on my lap.

" You know what I was thinking we've known each other for like well over a year now....isn't that crazy " she laughs.

" Definitely feels longer than a year...I mean that in a good way " I play with her hair as she closes her eyes and hums.

" Yeah what a crazy year it's been.... um Nikki can I ask you something " she sounds slightly worried.

" Of course "

" Um do you know when our anniversary is... everything just all happened so quickly I don't know what day it was " I laugh at her.

" Well let me see, okay officially you've been my girlfriend since christmas eve which was...6 months ago but the first time around we dated from like March to August so it's whatever one you want " It doesn't bother me she doesn't remember when we starting dating again, I got to owe her some slack.

" Wow christmas eve, christmas was fun wasn't it just me and you " she smiles.

" yeah and Deana " I say annoyed remembering how she spoke to us.

" Oh yeah... I forgot about her " she says awkwardly.

We just lay there together for awhile , the peace is nice. I can feel her warmth against my body as I wonder what to do next.

" After this is all over i'm taking you away "

" Sounds like you're gonna kidnap me " she laughs. She looks at me intently.

" Where are we heading Mr Sixx "

" Anywhere on the globe just name your pick " She looks off thinking.

" Hawaii " She smiles.

" Then it's done " I kiss her lips, her hand firmly placed on my chest.

" What made you want to go on a vacation "

" Oh no reason just thought it would be a nice little memory for us " I smile up at those blue eyes.