part 8

So how's quarantine been for everyone? ________________________________

________________________________

I make my way out and I'm instantly met with the cold air. I stand on the sidewalk for a moment trying to catch my breath , by the looks of it no one has tried to follow me. I slump up against the wall lighting up a cigarette needing to calm down. How could i be so stupid and let myself get attached so easily. I feel so dumb. How could i think i was different to the rest it's so typical. I shiver from the cold seeing as i'm only wearing my dress. I put out the cigarette out and decide it's best to walk back to the hotel it's not too far away and i need to clear my head.

I make it back to our room turning on the lights and flopping down onto the bed. I stare up and the ceiling my mind running in circles. I cant get that picture out of my head. It just makes me so angry. And unfortunately I am one of those people who cry when they're angry. I start to sob banging my fists against the bed, looking over i see the alarm clock on the beside table i pick it up sending it flying across the room and smashing against the wall. I sit up breathing heavy when i heard on knock on the door. Emi must've forgotten her key. I quickly wipe my eyes and try muster a calm expression until i open the door and see who's standing there.

" piss off i don't want to talk to you " he puts his foot in the jam of the door so i couldn't close it.

" please let me explain myself "

" No i saw what i saw Nikki and what i saw was you kissing another girl 5 minutes after previously kissing me, 5 minutes you didn't even have the decency to hide it , so yeah of course i don't wanna hear what you've got to say " i cross my arms showing no mercy.

" I didn't mean to hurt you i promise that's the last thing i wanted "

" yeah well too late for that " i roll my eyes and look away as he pushes his way into the room and closes the door. I stand against the wall not being able to bare the sight of him right now.

" what i did was wrong and i shouldn't have lied to you and i'm so sorry " i stay silent.

" i should've told you that I hadn't exactly broken up with Vanity the thing with her is it's complicated she's not very....sane " i let out a breathy laugh cause that's rich coming from him.

" she would've went crazy tonight if i rejected her and i swear you've no idea what she's capable of. I was going to properly end it with her tonight when i got back i didn't know she was going to show up " a part of me believes him or it wants to believe him.

" I meant everything i said on the dance floor tonight it was you i wanted " he steps closer moving my face gently to look at him. I go with my gut feeling as he inches closer to me. His hands go behind my head as he kisses me gently. Only one kiss i guess he didn't want to push his luck.

" if you really meant what you said then show me " i do not know where this confidence comes from as I practically throw myself at him , he picks me up as i'm still against the wall. The kisses get hungry and our breathing getting heavier. He starts to walk and i feel my back against the bed. He stands up and stares down at me. Staying silent we just look at each other.