part 5

little douglas appreciation as i'm 34 in the douglas booth ranking!!

Another update if only i put this much effort in my assignments

————————————————————————-

Standing behind my mic waiting for the music to start playing I watch as Nikki fixes himself. Tour is in less than a month and i've no idea what to expect, it's gonna be fun but the guys are so unpredictable this could be a train wreck.

" You all good baby " Vince nudges me flashing me a smile , i nod back.

It hasn't been long but i already feel like we're a family. A fucked up family... but a family all the same.

" okay break time " doc announced as he made his way over to the lunch table.

I walk over to the water cooler where Nikki cuts across me beating me to it. I cant help but smirk.

" think you're funny do you " i nudge him over as i grab a cup. He leans against the cooler , I can barely see his eyes with the big fur ball on his head.

" mind you don't get flustered there don't want a repeat of last night

" I look up at him his expression unreadable. How did he even remember that he was fucking wasted.

" i was not flustered " i almost stomp my foot like a bold child. He walks around me eyeing me up and down

" oh but you were sweetheart " he ruffles my hair and walks off with a laugh. As much as i hate moody Nikki i'm not sure if flirty Nikki is any better. He's gotta be bipolar his demeanour changes just like that out of no where.

Nikki's pov

As i leave her standing there by the water cooler i laugh to myself walking back to the guys. I sit down beside Mick who's pretending to listen to Tommy's ideas for tour.

I cant control myself with anything i do in my life. I have an obsessive personality which isn't as good as it seems. I let all things things consume me and worst part is i know it's happening but i can't stop. If i'm being honest I only made that rule because i know i wouldn't be able to control myself around her. I'm drawn to her like a magnet. She has the same appreciation i have for the art i've loved ever since i was a kid. Music was the only thing that has ever been constant in my life. We all know the deal with my parents so i won't get into it, but is that the reason i am the way i am? I know i'm bitter and i know i'm hard on the guys but i can't help it. It's just the way i am. Maybe getting involved with someone I actually like will help me. Hmm... i mean that rule is stupid anyways but what the guys don't know won't hurt them.

Sophias pov

" Thanks for the ride Vince we owe you "  Emi smiles at Vince as we get out of the car. Nikki sitting in the passenger seat eyeing up our apartment.

" Sophia ? " i turn around to see Jason sat on our porch.

Can i get a break!! Jason is my ex boyfriend I dumped him a couple of months ago,  he was abusive and possessive so i left his ass. He makes his way towards the car Vince and Nikki still sat there.

" Who tf are those dudes " he walks over beside me trying to get a good look at the guys.

" You two fucking these guys , i'd expect nothing less from the like of you... this is why you left me for these dudes who wear more makeup than you " he almost spits in my face i'm totally lost for words i can't believe he'd show up here like this.

" hey who the fuck do you think you're talking to " Nikki now gets out of the car absolutely fuming there might aswell be smoke coming out of his ears. As Nikki gets out so does Vince.

" Jason give it a rest and just go home ive nothing to say to you " I go to move past him and he grabs my arm squeezing it tight.

" get your fucking hands off her now " Nikki now makes his way over to me.

" yeah or what " jason was never easy to talk to i don't even understand why i went out with him in the first place he has to be the king of all jerks.

Suddenly everything starts moving in slow motion for me , I see Nikki ball up his fist and send it flying in the air right towards Jason's face. Emi grabs onto Vince hiding behind him and i take a big step back. He slowly falls to floor flat on his back. Nikki hovers over him to see is he knocked out. Then Jason's fist meets Nikki's nose sending him stumbling back. I let out a scream the fright of what's unfolding in front of me.

Jason gets up and starts making his way over to Nikki who's wiping the blood spilling from his nose. Vince gets out of Emi's grasp and tackles Jason to the ground again. You know for a little guy Vince can fight. I cant look i turn away hearing the smacks and punches.

" if you ever put your hands on her again or even come within 5 feet of her i'll kill you " I hear Nikki his voice laced with anger. I turn back around to watch Jason jog to his car parked a couple of houses down. I look at Vince and Nikki who are bruised and battered but the don't look as bad as Jason.

" Well..that.. was fucking great " Emi starts to laugh I can't help but laugh with her. I see a smile on the guys faces.

" ugh i never liked him he deserved that " Emi starts walking up towards the front door.

" Come on let's get you two cleaned up " i walk with Nikki and Vince inside.

Emi takes care of Vince while i take care of Nikki. A bruise around his eye already showing up.

" thank you guys for standing up for me, he's a real asshole " Vince starts to laugh " no kidding " he replies sarcastically.

Nikki winces under my touch as i try clean up the blood around his nose. He stares up at me watching me intently.

" hey you've green eyes " i make the discovery finally being able to see his eyes. He smiles.

" Yeah got them for my birthday " a laugh at the joke.

" good to know he didn't beat the sarcasm out of you " he smiles up at me. I just stand there in between his legs looking at him, observing him as he does the same to me. His hand brushes my thigh and i shiver.

" um hello we're still here " Emi's breaks me out of thought as i look over to her and Vince who start to giggle. I can feel the heat rise to my face as i step away from Nikki who's laughing aswell. 

" Yeah you should be fine i don't think your nose is broken " I walk over to the fridge grabbing a can of coke now flustered that they all saw that. He stands up from his spot on the couch and walks over to Vince.

" We should get going " Vince hops off the counter top and walks towards the door. Nikki stops and hands me a piece of paper. What's this. I open it and it's a phone number.

" you know just in case that asshole comes back" i thank him and watch as they make their way down the drive to Vinces red car. I close the door and turn around meeting the smug face of Emi and i know exactly what she's thinking.