part 76

You're way too hot to be acting like that ( Acting like that - Yungblud ft

( Acting like that - Yungblud ft. MGK )
————————————————————————

Time is going by so quickly...the moments escaping without getting a second to bask in them. I like travelling and meeting new people, but all I really want is my own bed. Sleeping in hotels and bus bunks cause more tiredness than help your tiredness. Thank god me and Nikki finished the baby's nursery before we left because after this tour I don't see us having a second to ourselves.

I've been reading some books to help me with motherhood, I've also been calling my aunt a lot for advice....I really miss her. Apparently the press has it all about mine and Nikki's pregnancy and engagement, she even heard it and she lives in the middle of no where. We've been so busy we haven't really talked to any press or watched tv or even read magazines. If i'm not with Nikki i'm sleeping. My feet have started to swell and i'm now doing that pregnant lady waddle that Nikki loves so much.

I've decided breastfeeding is not for me, apparently the baby can smell the milk from you which then if they don't get fed get upset so I think formula will have to do.

I'm getting slightly anxious about the whole thing, the baby is due in less than two months and i'm so afraid I won't know what to do. I was an only child , I never really babysat so the thought of being responsible for a little human scares the crap out of me. I know Nikki has Gunner and he's absolutely great with him but Gun was a really good baby....they don't happen very often. The baby has Nikki's and my DNA...it's gonna be rowdy.

Nonetheless i'm excited to meet baby Sixx, my first born child to the love of my life.

I'm currently in our hotel room packing our cases as we are leaving soon. I contently whistle as I neatly fold our clothes. Nikki and Tommy decided to go to the pool but I have other priorities like leaving the hotel on time...anyways.

" SOPH OPEN UP " I hear Emi's voice echo from the other side of the door. I open it and she bursts through the room like a rocket.

" You'll never guess what Michelle from costumes told Clara from makeup told me ! " She stands in the middle of the room.

" That....you all gossip too much ? " I say sarcastically as I go back to packing.

" Oh no this type of gossip you'll be interested in....it involves a certain Samantha Brown " My head shoots her way suddenly being intrigued.

" Do tell "

" Okay well....she has being telling people how herself and Nikki have been " flirting " and that her plan to " bag " Nikki is gonna happen " I listen as I mentally cringe for the girl....She's young and impressionable but Nikki is a man in his thirties with a fiancé and two children he's not the playboy from the eighties.