part 65

velvet ropes and guitars , yeah cause you're my rockstar in between the sets , eyeliner and cigarettes( paparazzi - lady gaga ) ————————————————————————

( paparazzi - lady gaga )
————————————————————————

" Oh you are not gonna believe this ! " Emi strides into the living room after getting me to watch Roxy while she runs some errands. She walks over to the coffee table slamming a magazine down in front of me. The headline read " Nikki Sixx's ride with mystery woman ". There was a picture of us stopped at a red light. Thank god I wore the helmet.

" I can't believe him he can be such a jerk sometimes" Emi paces around the room as I stare up at her unable to say anything.

" He's an adult now he needs to realise he can't just fucking play with women like he used to , after ending it with Donna because he says he was in love with you and then he pulls this shit " she throws her hands up turning to face me. I just sit there bouncing Roxy on my knee.

" Well? i'm sure you've got something to add " I blankly stare.

" I'm sure whatever he's got going on at the moment he's happy and honestly that's all I want for him " I smile as she narrows her eyes at me.

" Are you on drugs? because normal Sophia would call him prick and feed his balls to raccoons " I laugh at the last part because usually it was true.

I wanna tell everyone about me and Nikki being back together but i'm just too scared! I know they'll all have something to say. This is our third time getting back together and we're already engaged like damn how does someone explain that to people.

I love my friends I really do but sometimes I wish me and Nikki could just run off to our only little world together. Nobody else , no one that could interfere.

" Oh my god!! who's ring is that !? " Emi points at my hand that's wrapped around Roxy.

" What ring ? " I act clueless.

" That massive rock on your finger ! Sophia what the fuck " she sits beside me trying her best to get a glimpse of my hand.

" Oh this ring....it's my aunts....yeah she gave it to me for my birthday one year , I thought i'd lost it but I found it in my jewellery box " please buy the lie.

" Oh well you better take it off your ring finger it's meant to be bad luck " She laughs taking Roxy from me walking out to the kitchen.

" Nikki are you home " I step into the hallway after letting myself in. I stare at the home that I once lived in. I sure miss this place.