part 62

lord have mercy —————————————————————————

lord have mercy
—————————————————————————

AMA time !! the last two weeks i've decided to clean myself up a bit, I guess with my last encounter with Nikki i'm feeling better about everything.

I'm sat waiting for the limo Doc has organised to collect me. I walk into the bathroom taking in my appearance once more time, fixing my lipstick and hair making sure everything is in place. I've gotten a taste for the lavish life. Spending most of my money on fancy clothes and accessories, but that's okay they say the early 90s is all about the fashion right ?

 Spending most of my money on fancy clothes and accessories, but that's okay they say the early 90s is all about the fashion right ?

( I picture something like this )

I hear a knock at my door. I rush as quick as I could but these heels are impossible to walk in. I swing open the door and I am instantly confused.

" Tommy ? " I look at the tall drummer who has a big smile plastered on his face.

" Your carriage awaits m'lady " He holds out his arm, I take it cautiously but i'm still terribly confused.

" Tommy what's going on " I laugh as he helps me down the steps.

" Doc is a cheapskate and could only afford two limousines for everyone , so we have one and Bon Jovi have the other and we figured you would rather come with us than them " He gives a small laugh.

" Oh I see " He opens the door for me and I stick my head in first. I see Mick first with Emi obviously, then Vince but no Sharise , I just assume because she's pregnant, then Pamela and last but not least Nikki Sixx.

I slide in next to Vince leaving the open space next to Pam for Tommy.

" Let's get the shit started " Tommy grabs a bottle of Champagne opening it causing it to spray all over us.

" Tommy you fucking idiot now i'm all sticky " Emi whines brushing her dress clean.

" I thought you'd be used to that " Vince jokes and I leave out a small laugh watching Mick threaten him across the limo.