"No" i let out a ear-splitting scream and fell to my knees. This could not be happening right now. He was supposed to make it out of this. He wasn't supposed to die. The plan was meant to work.

"We'll talk soon Dream"

"Fuck you" I shouted into the phone and ended the call.

Tears streamed my cheeks as I sobbed loudly. I fisted my fists in anger still sobbing . I hated crying, I felt weak and vulnerable but I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Dream what was tha-" Bad ran in, he stopped as he saw me. His breath hitched but it was faint, almost too silent to hear. He knew what happened.

I could hear him approach me. He kneeled down to me and placed a hand on my back rubbing it gently.

"Dream i-"

"Bad I don't want to hear it, ok" I hissed still feeling the hot tears running down my cheeks. It almost felt like they were burning me.

"Okay, I won't but at least look at me"

I slowly turned my head to look at him.
He just stared at me as his eyes started to fill up with tears.

"Dream" he placed his warm hand on my cheek

I leaned into him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back firmly. Me and him just sat and cried together, holding each other like if there was no tomorrow.

"Bad, they killed him" I muffled into his shoulder "I know, l know and I'm so sorry but I'm here for you"

——5 minutes later——

Me and Bad calmed down and got eachother a cup of water. We sat down and sat in silent but it was interrupted as the door was swung open and Sapnap appeared.

"I'm going to Fucking kill them" he yelled

"Sapnap, calm down" Bad soothed.

"Sapnap, trust me I want to kill them too but we can do that after this heist, now I want to be alone"

"Dream, how are you so chill, they killed your dad"

"You think I don't know sapnap, I watched it happen" I said my voice raising slightly. I wanted to kill them, of course I did but right now all I wanted was to be away from everyone so I did just that and walked out.

George POV

The scream was probably one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever heard. It was so loud and it made me shiver. It sounded like Dream too. Was it Dream?

I was chewing on my nails the whole time as Quackity was pacing around the room, he most likely wanted to know what happened but couldn't because he had to look after us.

"George what do you think happened" Wilbur asked

"I don't know but I want to"

"What is your deal with this Dream dude again?"

"Wilbur please not this again"

"Fine George"

————-

Sapnap walked in the room and immediately glared at me. "George come with me"

I got up and looked at Wilbur. "I'll be back Wilbur"

"Sure whatever George"

He was still annoyed at me but he will get over it.

I walked to Sapnap and smiled but he didn't. He opened the door and tilted his head for me to come with him. "Sapnap, what's wrong" I asked as we walked to whatever place he was taking me.

"Just wait and see"

"Okay?"I frowned at that and carried on walking. It felt so tense. Sapnap was not speaking and he looked slight tired. Of what or who?

We got the library and heard arguing coming from it.

Sapnap opened the door revealing Dream and Bad. Dream was not standing straight, he kept on waddling to the side and waving his hand in the air, he looked drunk.

"Sapnap is he drunk?" I whispered

"Isn't it obvious"

"Does this happen a lot"

"No it's because his dad died, I've never seen him like this" That's what that scream was all about. It was Dream. Holy shit.

"They actually killed him"

"Wait how do you know"

"He told me"

"Right"

"Ayyy sapnap" Dream slurred as he hugged Sapnap whilst also holding some type of alcoholic substance.

"Dream your drunk, get off me" Sapnap pushed Dream away.

"Chillll sapnap" he said but as soon as he saw me he straightened himself. "Why the Fuck is George here?" He now sounded really angry.

"Cause I thought he could help, because your not letting us help you and instead you just keep on arguing"

"Pft, you think he's going to help me, your delusional, I don't care about him" he said waving a finger at my face.

Ouch