"So you were a part of the bet?"

"Yes."

"And you're just telling me this now?"

"Well, I'm sorry I just didn't want things to get more complicated than it already was."

"Jeongyeon, you're my friend..."

"I... I know... and I'm so sorry, Y/n. I soon realized that the bet was clearly bullshit so I didn't make any move to you and just let Sana take over..."

Y/n sighed, taking her time on taking in the new informations. Y/n's life has been turned upside down ever since the day the letters got out. She didn't get any break from all the drama that had caused by it.

"Y/n.."

The girl hummed in response.

"Sana truly loves you, you know? She's never been this serious when it come to her love life before you."

"I've never felt anything like this towards anyone except her, too." Y/n looked at Jeongyeon, giving the short haired girl a small sad smile.

"Look, if you miss her, then why don't you just tell her?"

"I can't."

"And why's that?"

"After what happened, I'm not sure of what she feels for me. Because if it wasn't real, then I don't lose anyone."

"Y/n, I've already told you. She loves you, okay? So when will you tell her how you feel if not now? Y/n, you can't just sit up in your room writing love letters, you gotta tell people how you feel when you feel it. Those letters that you wrote, what's the point of addressing them if you won't send them? I mean, Sana wouldn't be even in your life right now if they hadn't gotten out in the first place."

"Yeah, you're right..." Y/n sighed once again.

Silence soon engulfed them.

"Hey, do you know where Sana could be right now?"

"At the school's field, doing God knows what. Her dad finally gave her a punishment after all of the troubles she got into." The short haired girl chuckles lightly.

"Give me your car keys."

"What? Why?" Jeongyeon asked, but still gave Y/n her car keys.

"I'm gonna drive there." Y/n said, opening the door in Jeongyeon's side and pushing her out of her own car, stumbling in the process.

"Woah, are you sure?"

"Yes." Y/n started the engine.

"Y/n, I don't think you, driving there is a good idea..."

"Oh, yes it is." Y/n whispered to herself as she drove off, leaving Jeongyeon shouting for her to comeback.

--------

Y/n finally reached the school's parking lot. She stopped the car and didn't even bother to properly park Jeongyeon's car as she rushed outside and quickly made her way to the school's field where she saw Sana running laps around the soccer field. She walked faster through the center of the field and stopped when she saw that Sana finally noticed her presence and stopped as well.

"Hey." Sana panted.

"I just wanted to tell you that..." Y/n hesitated, "I drove here."

"Well, uhm... That's cool, great." Sana awkwardly said.

Y/n stayed silent and fiddled with the paper in her hand.

"What's that?" Sana asked her.

"Uhm...nothing."

Sana slightly smiled, amused by how flustered Y/n was and a blushing mess in front of her "It's nothing?"

"Y-yeah.." Y/n nodded, hiding the paper behind her as if Sana hadn't seen it already.

"It sure wasn't just nothing." Sana tried to get the paper in Y/n's hand. "Come on, let me see it."

"No! I... I'll d-do it!"

Sana stopped and looks at the girl, waiting for her as Y/n breath in deeply and read the letter in her hands.

"I, Park Y/n..." She looks into Sana's eyes, "...is in love with you, Minatozaki Sana.

Y/n felt embarrassed and faced away quickly and was about to walk away when Sana grabbed her arm.

"Woah wait, don't I have a say in this?"

Sana grabbed both Y/n's hands and put it around her shoulders and her own hand in Y/n's hips.

"I, Minatozaki Sana, is in love with you, Park Y/n." Sana smiled, leaning in to finally do what she always wanted to do ever since their fallout.

The two shared a short innocent kiss in broad daylight on a New Year's Eve.

--------

Hello, do you guys still remember me lol 😥