chapter 2

Chapter 2.

- Are you going alone?

- Ah ... that's right, I walked alone - Siyeon said while trying to smile, somehow at this moment her confidence in communication disappeared, she was not a passive person, much less being shy, shy is her old personality when she was in school, when she was a teenager, now she is more brave, but now what is it ...

She is not the first time talking to a strange girl, her flirting is not professional, but also not bad. Lee Siyeon, calm down ...

- Would you like to hear a funny story? - The girl next to her asked again, Siyeon nodded immediately, she still couldn't take the initiative in this conversation.

- ………….

- Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, but the person who loves me for work cannot be with me, and there are a few times too, what should I do with this empty feeling?

- Well… .What does your lover do, have to work far away? - Siyeon asked curiously.

- As a doctor, she has a business trip in Japan, she just flew this afternoon.

- Oh, as a girl - Siyeon was a bit excited, Gahyeon said it subtly, choosing the right person for her to challenge.

- Yeah, my lover is a girl, very beautiful and kind - the girl next to Siyeon smiled happily, her eyes thinking of her lover.

- Valentine's Day is a very special day, can't you let it go through like that, from Seoul to Japan only takes more than 2 hours, please make a surprise for her, everyone love surprise - Siyeon sincerely advised, confessing that she is a romantic in love, if she gets a chance with someone on a special day, she is willing to do anything to make that person happy and surprised.

- Should I go to Japan?

- Yes, if you can arrange it, your girlfriend will be very happy, while she is busy working, she’s cared like that - Siyeon explained, and with her convincing words, that girl seems like just made a decision.

- I got it.

- Can I have your phone number? - Siyeon started closing the sale.

- For what? - The other girl turned her gaze straight to Siyeon's face, up until now talking but she hasn't been looking at Siyeon directly.

And Siyeon suddenly realized, this girl looks familiar, extremely familiar ...

Looks like the girl in the photo she took in the Han River ...

- What's wrong, is there something in my face? - The other girl asked again when she saw Siyeon being immobile for ten seconds.

- Ah no ... I ask for your number for ... ah ... hmm ... if you ever need some advice on what to do on Valentine's Day, then I can help, I'm good at this - Siyeon said finished in self-interest, her reasons sounded crazy.

- No need, I know what to do.

- Well ... was it two weeks ago that you went out on the Han River?

- 2 weeks ago ... well ... yes, that day I went for a walk with my lover.

- Is that so, then you have to give me your number. - Siyeon smiled, determined that this girl is the person in the photo.

- Why?

- I am a photographer, that day I was also walking in the Han River, seeing that the sunset was so beautiful, I took a camera to take a photo, who expected to put the picture of you and your lover in the photo, would you like to take Is it a souvenir, you two look nice.

- Actually, I took a lot of photos that day, so I don't need it - the other girl still blurted out, making Siyeon miserable, the person next to her, seemed out of place.

- What is your name?

- SuA, Kim SuA.

- I'm Lee Siyeon.

- Hello Siyeon.

- SuA, actually I'm doing a challenge, my friend is sitting at the other table, if I don't have your number, I'll have to drink 5 glasses of vodka, and I'm really drunk, if I drink again I won't be fine, I'll just take your number, do nothing, okay? - Siyeon had to tell the truth, and humbly begged.

- But just now I asked you said you go alone - the girl named SuA seems to have a high alcohol content, she drank a lot of alcohol but she is still too alert.

- I'm sorry, I'm so foolish.

- Okay, press your number here - SuA handed her phone to Siyeon, Siyeon took it, then quickly typed in her number, then pressed the call button to get SuA's number.

During the work, Siyeon glanced at the main screen of SuA’s device, a picture of her and her lover.

- Done, thank you SuA.

- Nothing - SuA about to stand up and leave

- Happy Valentine's Day - Siyeon smiled to say a greeting.

- Thanks, you too, Siyeon-sshi.

---

Ending a happy and noisy party, Siyeon went home to rest, the next day, she went to the dark room to continue developing photos ...

While working, her hand accidentally touched the photo that Dami wondered the day before, Siyeon paused for a few seconds.

She guessed that the couple in this photo could be sisters or best friends ...

But yesterday meeting the owner, Siyeon confirmed that it was SuA, the lover of the tall girl ..

So there is nothing to deny anymore, this tall girl, long black hair, beautiful face, is playing a double game, and betraying her wife ...

And the beautiful girl yesterday, was the 3rd in this relationship….

Siyeon cradled this and continued her work, then she went to meet her friends to chat, enjoy a wonderful day ...

But in her mind, she still can't let that happen….

Even yesterday, Siyeon herself gave hope to that girl about her love, just because at that time looking at SuA's happy eyes when it mentioned her lover, Siyeon felt she should help SuA .

But Kim SuA is the 3rd person, the character who appears to destroy the happiness of other people's family, Siyeon of course cannot join this person's side ..

But with that face, is SuA a bad person?

Or maybe SuA doesn't know that the tall girl is married.

That tall girl proves to be a master, lying so no one has discovered how, and still makes the girls so happy ...

- Siyeon, why are you so dumbfounded? - Dami knocked on the table making noises to bring Siyeon back to reality.

- If I see a girl being cheated on a love, what should I do? - Siyeon asked while taking a sip of the tea.

- Then stop her - said Gahyeon, sitting across from her.

- But she will suffer a lot, because she loves her lover very much.

- If being deceived, it will hurt no matter what, it's better sooner - Yoohyeon expressed understanding.

Siyeon pondered thoughtfully, then made a decision, she went online to search for flights from Seoul to Japan today ...

- There are 4 trips today, now it's afternoon, and 1 trip….

Siyeon got up and went out to the coffee shop, hesitating for a while after looking deeply at SuA's phone number on her phone. She made sure she wouldn't bother SuA, it would be impolite if she called ...

But all to want to be good for SuA ...

More determined, Siyeon picked up the phone to call SuA.

End of chapter 2.