chapter 12

Chapter 12.

Siyeon sat and sipped iced coffee in the bar, together with Gahyeon, she confided everything to Gahyeon, and was advised by Gahyeon, a great value for money advice

- Geez Lee Siyeon, remember you are a hot girl, there are many girls who want to pursue you, in the past and now still, don't you remember? Make Kim SuA chase you.

Lee Gahyeon is 4 years younger than Siyeon, but her mind is very intelligent, especially with regard to math and numbers, she works as a stockbroker, tricks in the palm of her hand. Gahyeon's personality is also very friendly and blissful, so if she talks about love experiences, it's no less than the older sisters.

After Gahyeon's words, Siyeon suddenly realized Gahyeon was right, Siyeon is an expensive photographer, her clients, from office workers to celebrities, all have. She previously dated the top Korean model, Nana, and also had a romantic relationship with singer Sejong. Although those relationships only existed for a short time, but that was enough to prove her hotness, right ... ?

Then, is there any reason why Siyeon has an inferiority complex in front of Kim SuA? Nothing at all.

Until now, flirting from girls has never been lacking in Siyeon's phone messages, she is too busy to care about those messages, she also has no interest in them , so she looked like nothing, so she suddenly forgot that there were many people pursuing her.

And right at this moment, Siyeon makes a decision, she will make Kim SuA admit SuA likes her.

And so, the first thing Siyeon did, was to go to Seoul Bank, the branch that SuA is managing, create a bank account, pay a huge amount of money. She put all the money in her other accounts, into a Seoul bank. Siyeon even called her parents, her sister, and told them to change to a bank account at a Seoul bank. Although for the family, it was a bit inconvenient, since they are living in Daegu province, but Siyeon was determined to fulfill this goal well.

With the total amount of money deposited, she took her name as her representative, then set up some more savings.

And with this action, Siyeon became the preferred VIP customer group at the bank, and she was called by the customer service team leader to take care of her, the girl named Handong.

Siyeon openly talked to Handong, and asked her to have dinner.

Handong is a girl of Chinese origin, and has been living and working in Korea for nearly ten years, the blonde girl, the same face Yoohyeon, Siyeon spent a few seconds thinking about not knowing the two of them. Isn't that cousin? but Yoohyeon is 100% sure Korean, so that's not it.

During the meal, Siyeon found out that Handong is not only SuA's employee, but also SuA’s close friend. The last time she met SuA, Siyeon already knew about SuA's family background and personality, but to deepen it, she will use Handong to extract information ...

And Siyeon just learned an extremely interesting thing, that the famous rapper Chaeyoung, previously tried to pursue SuA, but was rejected by the director many times, so only to be friends with each other, and Siyeon knows Chaeyoung, because it is she who takes pictures all the albums, singles, showcases, even concerts for Chaeyoung.

During the conversation, Handong tried to introduce some of the programs that the bank is running, Siyeon, because she wanted to please Handong, agreed to participate ...

She even agreed to buy a house that Handong is trying to sell. Asked more carefully, Siyeon knew that it was the house SuA bought to give JiU. Siyeon told Handong that by coincidence she was the neighbor of SuA, so she should rely on it to ask more about SuA. Handong told Siyeon everything about the love between SuA and JiU.