bonus2 end

Bonus 2:

Go to Daegu, SuA realized, Siyeon's family wanted her to fill Siyeon's shortcomings, Siyeon couldn't do anything, she had to do it.

The first thing is exercise. Mr. Lee led SuA to a mountain near their home, the name of the mountain is Piri, the altitude is more than 1000 meters, but had to conquer it within 7 hours, SuA lost her soul, she asked the surrounding people about the path and time. They say that normally takes 10 hours to climb, with a break.

Until now, SuA knows that marrying Lee Siyeon, it's not that simple. Siyeon's family seems to have mistakenly thought that in her relationship with Siyeon, she took on a greater responsibility, thought she was the legendary grandmaster ... ..? thought she is top? because she was older, also as director, they have always praised her position. In a small district in Daegu like here, if you marry someone as a director, people are very proud.

They don't know, she was treated like a 6 year old at home by Lee Siyeon ...

After packing everything to prepare for the mountain climbing, SuA and Mr. Lee set off, only two people, and no one knew about it, Siyeon thought she was going on a short tour with Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee conquered the 7-hour mark before, and SuA needs to speed up to keep up.

Exercise is nothing scary, SuA goes to the gym every day, the abs she has, the muscles in her arms, the muscles in her legs, she even goes boxing twice a week to increase her reflexes, but climbing... was her first experience.

SuA was born in Changwon, a place next to the long and beautiful beaches, there aren't few famous mountains around, so she doesn't have the chance to climb the mountain.

She strongly agreed with Mr. Lee, could not give up ...

Fighting ...

After 7 hours of breathlessness and only a few rare drinks, and eating the bread, SuA stood on top with Mr. Lee, hands on knees and panting. Climbing from morning, it was afternoon, she seemed to faint, and she received a cheerful compliment from Mr. Lee.

- SuA, you are wonderful, the best.

SuA distorted her face, could only blink the corners of her lips to show her friendliness, she went home with Mr. Lee, thought to rest, but no, after taking a shower, Mrs. Lee dragged her into the kitchen to ask her to make macaron.

Oh c'mon, she can cook quite a lot of dishes, but this cake she has never tried ...

And Mrs. Lee also said the same sentence as Mr. Lee, that wishing SuA would fill Siyeon's shortcomings, Siyeon couldn't cook, she had to know how to cook ...

Yes, SuA will cook, but why macaron ???

SuA was agonized, groping to find a way to make this kind of cake on the internet, and then made it in the kitchen, after 2 hours struggling with the completion, it broke down, and when finished it broke, SuA finally released the oven 2 macaron trays.

She was standing in the kitchen when Siyeon suddenly came to hug her back.

- Baby, are you making a cake?

- Yeah, it's almost over - SuA tried to smile, Lee Siyeon kept staying up all night last night, fighting sex game with her until almost morning to sleep, then SuA woke up early because she had an appointment with Mr. Lee, and Siyeon slept all the time until afternoon, skipping breakfast and lunch.

Lee Siyeon doesn't know what SuA's been through ...

Anyway, everything makes SuA better, okay, through this incident, her stamina has increased significantly thanks to mountain climbing, she knows how to make one more kind of cake.