chapter 14

Chapter 14.

The rain keeps falling ...

Somehow, SuA stripped off Siyeon's upper body clothes, and pulled her off the driver's seat, letting her sit on top of SuA.

SuA pushed the button for the chair fully reclined, she fell down, pulled Siyeon down, soaked her face in Siyeon’s chest, messing up Siyeon’s breasts one by one ..

- Ahhh - Siyeon groaned, her elbows were on the sides to support her body, sometimes when SuA removed her lips, she lifted her body higher to avoid SuA's rush, but SuA leaned herself up to taste grabbing her breasts again ...

So she had to bend down ...

SuA dumbfounded her, made her terribly excited.

SuA finally left after leaving Siyeon's chest wet, she pushed Siyeon down so her lips touched Siyeon’s neck while whispering.

- Siyeon ... Lee Siyeon ...

- Ahhh - Siyeon could not answer SuA, because she was so satisfied, she closed her head beside SuA, let SuA caress her, lust went up, and down below started to get frustrated.

- Siyeon….

- Stop calling me, put it in - Siyeon pleaded, she couldn't bear it, she grabbed SuA's hand, put it between her outstretched legs, then actively unzipped her pants.

After the pants were taken off by Siyeon by herself, SuA put her hand inside, her tongue still hanging on Siyeon's neck, down to the blue collarbone, sucking it in place.

- Siyeon…. - SuA continued calling, the call was like a maze inviting, making Siyeon confused, she couldn't think of anything, like dying if not satisfied.

- Ahhh….

- Be my lover - SuA finally put one finger in, after rubbing the stuff in Siyeon's pants. Siyeon shouted, and at the top, the car air-conditioning was working very well, but her back was still covered with sweat.

SuA pulled her hand out, let go of her hands because she had to press too much. Siyeon dumbfoundedly took off SuA's pants, speechless, crawled down, tasted all the juices that were waiting at the gate, then inserted a finger.

SuA grabbed Siyeon's hair, arched her body and felt pleasure, Siyeon lifted her body to face SuA.

- Kim SuA, you don't even know if I'm single or not.

- Even if you have a lover, you will have to break up soon - SuA confidently said

- Why?

- I have a nude picture of you in my bed.

Siyeon widened her eyes, not wanting to believe, she thought that she always woke up before SuA, during her sleep with SuA.