chapter 17

Chapter 17.

- Stop renting that house to save money, come here and stay with me - SuA after learning that Siyeon lied, and being exposed, didn't want to be disciplined, because she knows, Siyeon did it for her.

The time she moved in, it was the same time that the two of them first met.

But one thing that still hurts SuA, is the reason Siyeon approached her, because obviously Siyeon had a lover, the person in that bar, definitely a lover, don't say kisses indiscriminately for fun.

- Why do you want me to stay with you, you still in relationship with JiU, aren't you afraid she's jealous? - Siyeon decided to say everything, her story will be revealed anyway.

- Why is JiU mentioned here? Me and JiU have nothing to do with each other.

- If it's not related to each other, then hugging each other for fun that night? so free - Siyeon sarcasm. SuA blinked, so Siyeon saw her and JiU talking that night.

- Did you see me that day?

- I went to buy things and accidentally saw it, then I know your real heart - Siyeon still felt shaken by the warmth of SuA, now her voice is more and more like vinegar.

- JiU has a serious problem so ask me for help, that hug is a hug like a friend, don't think too much.

- ……… - Siyeon got the answer, the rock in her heart melted, it turned out that she misunderstood SuA.

- I have a question, I want to ask you.

- What?

- Are you really single?

Siyeon laughed, the corners of her lips twisted like a joke, Kim SuA must have been confused after seeing her kiss someone else, so great, it made her happy to die.

- Why are you smiling? - Kim SuA from the beginning to the end talks extremely quietly and pampered, even though the girl in front of her sometimes makes an annoying wobble.

- If I were single, what are you going to do?

- So that day you asked me to go to the bar so I could see you kissing another girl?

- Right.

- To piss me off?

- Right.

- Lee Siyeon, teasing me is your hobby? - SuA sighed, the night has let go more and she doesn't even have the strength to get angry with Siyeon.

She really just wanted to quickly end this conversation, hug Lee Siyeon and go to sleep, she just wanted that ...

But Lee Siyeon is extremely stubborn, just on her forehead she is injured so SuA can't help but pamper her, as usual SuA fed the earclap, with that tantalizing attitude.

- I did not want to make fun of you, just because you were not clear to me - Siyeon unjustly expressed.

- Clearly what?

- Kim SuA, do you understand why you keep getting rejected so often? - Siyeon alluded to SuA's previous relationships, she was told by SuA once, and the love affair with JiU was detailed by Handong.

- Why?

- Because you said no proper process at all, what do you feel for me, you didn't say it, then blatantly invited me to stay with you, do you think I agree?

SuA finished listening to the sentence, smiled, then moved to steal Lee Siyeon's stubborn lips, she said in a kiss.

- I love you, stubborn.