chapter 3

Chapter 3.

More determined, Siyeon picked up the phone to call SuA ..

After a few sounds, SuA picked up the phone ..

"Hello"

- SuA, me, it's Siyeon.

"Siyeon ... ah girl yesterday"

- Where are you?

"I'm busy, goodbye."

The loud hang up rang, making Siyeon sad, with SuA's tone just now, it seems like she's bothered by Siyeon calling ..

But Siyeon's determination in her heart was still high, she pressed the call button again, ...

But all the responses are just long headlines, SuA doesn't seem to want to answer the phone ...

What a difficult person ...

- No wonder you were cheated, your attitude is so unpleasant - Siyeon sulked, thinking that she should go back to the coffee shop with her friends, then forget the person named Kim SuA ...

Siyeon turned her head inside, then sighed again, turned around, texting SuA a message.

“Have you been to Japan yet? I also need to go to Japan, so ask you, maybe we're on the same flight, and I have something I want to tell you, this is very important, regarding your lover, call me back, I am waiting for your call. "

Siyeon was quite expecting to receive a reply from SuA, she was still standing outside the coffee shop door waiting… ..and waiting….

After a dozen minutes, Siyeon sighed, then found herself foolish, suddenly worrying about what she was doing, she was so depressed and was treated like nothing ...

Siyeon turned inside, for a while, after getting warm on the chair, she finally got a response from SuA.

"I fly 5pm"

And after skillfully saying goodbye to her friends, Siyeon rushed straight to Incheon airport ...

It's crazy, it's crazy, it's true that Lee Siyeon is crazy, she’s acting extremely pointless, what does she want….

Maybe Siyeon doesn't like seeing the suffering of beautiful girls, that's all, it's just that.

And of course she has to admit that, Kim SuA ... .. is really beautiful ...

That small face, soft lips covered with charming red lipstick, the bridge of the nose as high as a majestic mountain peak, enchanting black eyes, straight black hair full of dignity, cold at first glance. But SuA seems to be a very open-minded person. Even when they said goodbye yesterday, she showed a social smile, that smile, very bright, very beautiful ...

Not to mention, her body too, could it be called… hot?

Her body, very white skin, spotless, really ... can't criticize ...

The image of Kim SuA, without leaving it in Siyeon's brain….

Siyeon arrived at Incheon airport, went looking for a flight at 5pm, and as she got closer to the entrance inside the flight lounge, she saw SuA, she screamed.

- Kim SuA ...

- Is it necessary to call that loud? - SuA was startled by Siyeon's rather unobtrusive call, she looked around to see if anyone was bothered.

- SuA, listen to me, don't get on this flight - Siyeon is still breathing fast because she has to run.

- Is this what you wanted to say while texting? It sounded ridiculous - that beautiful girl with straight black hair, quickly snickered, then continued to follow the line of people in line.

- SuA, seriously, you shouldn't be on this flight - Siyeon stood outside the queue, hurriedly followed to stop.

- You are the one who advised me to go to Japan, stop saying nonsense.

- SuA ...

- Lee Siyeon.

- …… - Siyeon was startled because the opposite girl clearly called out her name, and interrupted her.

- Stop chasing me, I know I may be a bit open in the bar, so it might make you misunderstand, but I don't mean anything to you.

- I absolutely don't misunderstand anything, I just want to help you - Siyeon blinked in her heart, the current situation made the stubborn girl think she was trying to flirt with SuA, oh god, SuA doesn't understand who is misunderstanding here.

- You're really annoying, Siyeon-sshi - SuA shook her head in boredom, then still watched the people in line, it's about her turn.

- Your lover is already married - Siyeon finished saying, pursed her lips right away, she didn't want to say it at all, because she was afraid that SuA would be shocked.

- What did you say? - SuA's forehead shows wrinkles.

- Your lover is married, she's married, has a wife, I saw them wearing a pair of rings on their pinky fingers.

- Where's the evidence? - SuA crossed her arms, giving a surveying look at the taller girl.

- I have a photo, but it’s in the office, because I was in a hurry so I did not bring it.

- Are you making it up, Siyeon-sshi?

- Do you think I ran all the time here just to make up a fake story? - Siyeon showed an angry expression, she was living in this life with a deep compassion and was extremely kind, and was cursed for being a lie, a lie, isn't that mad.

- Yes, I think you are too free, do you like me? So you stop me at all costs? But Siyeon-sshi, don't be too fall into easily with people who talk to you, it's just a normal social chat, you should drink less to be more alert, I have a lover, goodbye.

SuA turned her back and walked into the waiting room.

Siyeon was shocked at the words just now…. Her enthusiastic help… was returned with such an insult?

That tall girl in the photo, Valentine's Day can't be so busy working, definitely comes to Japan to date her wife.

- Kim SuA, you stupid, arrogant, crazy, go there, then open your eyes - Siyeon muttered, cursing in her mouth, then turned and walked out of the airport.

End of chapter 3.