chapter 5

Chapter 5.

- Why are you here? - SuA was dumbfounded for a long time, then did not accept the chocolate bar, expressionlessly asked.

- You eat this, then I replied - Siyeon raised the chocolate bar closer to SuA's face. SuA is not happy to see Siyeon's appearance, doesn't want to receive anything from Siyeon, but honestly her stomach is betraying, calling for hunger.

Indeed, SuA skipped the entire afternoon meal to fly to Tokyo, then skipped the whole dinner to walk on the street, so she couldn't refuse the food at this time. SuA reluctantly accepted the chocolate bar from Siyeon, then peeled it.

- You met your lover, right? - Siyeon sat next to her and asked softly.

Siyeon has been secretly following SuA from the plane until now, seeing her dead face when she sees her betraying lover in the restaurant, witnessing that hurt look while walking on the street.

Siyeon threw away all the sarcasm she was going to tell SuA. She was going to give this beautiful girl's stubbornness a fight, but then she didn't. Until now, what Siyeon wants to do, is a certain action that can improve SuA's spirit.

- Are you spying on me? - SuA's voice was not soft, as if she wanted to scream.

- I worry about you, I told you, I just want to help you.

- You are so free Siyeon-sshi - SuA is still so angry, because her self-esteem was touched after this incident.

- Well, I'm really free - Siyeon stubbornly replied, her life has always had a schedule for a long time, there are no free moments, and how dare she takes the time to come here, she also does not know the reason.

- …………… ..

- Is chocolate delicious?

- A little sweet.

- I buy the bestsellers at that store.

- Bitter Chocolate will suit me better now.

Then a silence passed…. Siyeon absorbed a glare at SuA, curious what SuA was thinking, and what she should do next. This is the first time on Valentine's Day, where she stays with a certain girl, even buys chocolates for SuA to eat, feeling a little different.

- SuA, how old are you?

- 28.

- Is that true?

- Yes

- You are 1 year older than me - Siyeon panicked, she thought SuA would be younger than her, because SuA was younger, shorter, SuA’s face looked younger.

- Then hurry up and call me unnie, Siyeon-sshi.

Siyeon took a few minutes to think carefully, then offered it.

- Do you want to go to dinner, we both haven't eaten anyway.

- No, eat yourself, I'm going to Korea - SuA got up and left.

- Let's go back together ...

---

The last flight from Tokyo to Seoul was 12:00 at night, Siyeon followed behind SuA even though SuA didn't want it ...

SuA is feeling that the surname Lee seems to like her, so Siyeon keeps on tending, even though she is sad about a love affair, but that doesn't mean she will fall under someone else's arms easily. And of course, as a habit, SuA often does not have feelings for her pursuers, something that is easy to get, she does not like to pay much respect.

And it's late at night, so SuA doesn't have the strength to chase Siyeon away, so the two bought two tickets, flight tonight, sitting next to each other, going back to Korea ...