chapter 22 - end

Chapter 22.

According to Handong's instructions, Siyeon entered the hospital room 110, which should have ended time to visit patients, but Handong had anticipated the incident, so befriend the nurse first, so Siyeon was given a special visit.

Once inside, Siyeon felt strange because SuA was still wearing a normal outfit, her right wrist was bandaged, she was sleeping. Could it be that other than a stomach problem, she has another disease related to her hand?

Siyeon also had no time to think anymore, her eyes were puffy from crying. Siyeon sat down beside SuA, her head rested on SuA's shoulder, her tears fell again, she sniffled softly, not making a loud noise to avoid disturbing SuA's sleep.

- SuA, I'm sorry, for leaving - Siyeon whispered right next to SuA's ear, her heart was burning like burning, she could not ask Handong if the surgery was successful or not, how SuA's status, is it as bad as she imagined?

- ... ..

- I love you, love you so much, you can't leave me, I can't stand it ...

- ... ..

- I intentionally rented a house across from your to stay near you, I purposely went to Jeju to see you, intentionally teased you, all just because I wanted you to pay attention to me.

- …………

- I put money into the Seoul bank to have a chance to know more about you through your staff, I bought your house so that you could save money, when entering your house, I sometimes pretended to be indifferent. just hope you pay more attention to me.

- ………… ..

- Handong said you like to conquer very much, I'm afraid when I show my feelings, you get bored with me soon.

- ………

- Now I'm not defensive anymore, you want me to do whatever you want, bullying me is fine, but you must be healthy, okay?

The more Siyeon said the more she cried, the first time she drowned all of her ego, honestly her feelings, she hoped that SuA would hear even if SuA was sleeping, SuA was sick, there is no reason to keep integrity. She only wants one thing, that SuA must be cured of illness, be healthy.

Suddenly there was a touch on her hair, Siyeon lifted her face, seeing that SuA was awake.

- SuA….

- I did not expect you to have so many tears - SuA said softly, she was sleeping soundly, suddenly something heavy was on her shoulder, woke her up, after seeing Siyeon sobbing, she too dare not move, just lie still for a while.

Lee Siyeon defiantly, finally confessed to her ...

Turns out, if she gets hurt and gets sick, She will be able to hear Siyeon say love words ... ..what's so hard ...