chapter 13

Chapter 13.

SuA ran to the center of the dance floor, grabbing Siyeon's hand violently. Siyeon turned to look surprised.

- Talk to me outside - SuA said, her face cold.

- Oh SuA-sshi, we met again - Siyeon loosened up.

- Go out to talk to me - SuA jerked Siyeon's hand out to go out, her voice couldn't be happier, and she wasn't aware of what she was trying to do, there was only one thing. SuA knows, she doesn't like seeing Siyeon with any other girls.

- Who? - The girl beside Siyeon asked curiously, while her body was still swaying to the beat of the music.

- My neighbor, I'll go out for a bit - Siyeon smiled and then walked out with SuA, out of the noisy space, and SuA's hand was holding Siyeon's, still didn't let go from beginning to end.

Hearing Siyeon utter two words neighbor, SuA got mad again, she pulled Siyeon out quickly, she didn't care that Siyeon was wearing a pair of high heels and Siyeon had a bit of difficulty in moving because of dragged away too fast.

When going out of the bar, the rumbling music was gradually being removed, SuA just let go of Siyeon, face to face, she was about to say something, to be honest, she wanted to shout at the taller girl, but SuA stopped, her tongue stopped, touching her upper gums, her brain thought for a few seconds.

It is said that when we are angry we often have no control over our speech, and in a moment, SuA successfully restrained her mood, took a breath, opened a normal tone to ask Siyeon.

- Why are you here? Who is that girl?

- I went to take a wedding photo for a couple in Jeju, I was free, come here to play, the girl is just a new friend - Siyeon politely replied, jumping in heart to triumph for having reached the goal.

Siyeon knew SuA had a business schedule in Jeju, thanks to Handong, she knew what SuA was doing and where, Siyeon hurriedly booked a flight to Jeju immediately, in just over 2 hours, she had SuA's front and succeeds in catching the attention of this stubborn director.

- I saw pictures of you and Chaeyoung on Instagram, you two are dating? - SuA straight to the point, the problem that has been confusing her for days now, makes her mentally miserable.

- Do you know Chaeyoung? - Siyeon was confused, didn't want to answer the above question, her eyebrows lifted, showing interest.

- I'm a friend of Chaeyoung, and you, how do you know her? - SuA has the same face from start to finish, tightening her facial muscles to control her own unreasonable jealousy.

Exactly, she’s jealous ...

SuA is jealous of Siyeon's image with other girls ...

This feeling is quite similar to the day when she saw Siyeon and Yoohyeon in the apartment hallway. But this feeling is ridiculous, since Siyeon only sees her as a neighbor, what right does she have to be jealous ???

- All the album photos of Chaeyoung are taken by me, she's been my client for a while, are you curious about my relationship with her? - Siyeon casually talks to SuA, seldom she is so confident when talking to SuA like this, she is feeling dead satisfied.

- ……………… that's right - SuA finally admitted after a while of silence, she was really curious what between Siyeon and Chaeyoung were, when the two of them were together, what they did?

- What if she and I are dating? - Siyeon let out a sarcastic voice, waiting for SuA's defeat ...

Seeing Kim SuA's reaction, Siyeon was more sure in her heart, that SuA has feelings for her, that's why ...