chapter 8

Chapter 8.

Siyeon stared blankly at the girl under her body, mind unable to think about logic. Kim SuA ... .. really beautiful ...

When her hand sensed the table that was carrying the cold temperature, Siyeon carried SuA into the bedroom. SuA's bedroom is mainly red and white, looks very luxurious and perfect. After placing the director girl down, Siyeon opened the closet to get SuA a pajamas, then changed SuA’s clothes, then cleaned up the mess, brought SuA's personal belongings into the room.

Siyeon went back to her house to shower, then went back to SuA's house, climbed into bed with SuA. The whole process only takes half an hour, because the house Siyeon is living in is the apartment opposite SuA’s house.

From the day she brought SuA home, she decided to rent an apartment on the 10th floor….

What was the purpose ?... to get closer to the director, to deliberately create a few more unintentional meetings.

And luckily, the apartment opposite SuA’s house, the owner is a Korean but has moved to Canada to live with his family, and he plans to leave the house two days ago, Siyeon quickly asked for rent. So up to now, she has been in the apartment for more than a day.

Such a satisfying night has ended, SuA gets drunk and after going to the top, sleeping right away, now with a bomb, she probably won't be able to wake up anymore. Siyeon should go to bed too ...

Next morning…

The sun is high, the room is completely closed, so the light in the room is extremely low, the ringing of SuA's phone rings throughout the room, SuA winces, her head hurts, she opens her eyes, waving hands search for the phone. It took a while to see the cell phone in her bag yesterday ...

- …………… Hello

“Director Kim, have you not woken up yet? It's 8 o'clock "

- Yeri? I’m so tired, I come in the afternoon, can you support me?

"Yes, your voice sounds so tired, you should rest."

SuA hung up, then got ready to go back to sleep, she turned to the left side, then surprised, her eyes widened and couldn't sleep anymore.

Siyeon was lying right next to her, and was sleeping very hard….

With Siyeon’s stomach lying down on the bed with her hands on top of the bed next to her head, Siyeon's bare back is half exposed in front of SuA.

SuA still remembers what she did to Siyeon yesterday, she was really drunk, but her sanity still exists. And she remembers, she never stripped off this girl's clothes, and it all ended up at her living room desk. What was the reason she got into bed, in pajamas? and the reason Lee Siyeon was 100% naked beside her ... ?

Hmm, Siyeon took great opportunity….

SuA still couldn't take her eyes off Siyeon's bare back, on that back there was a tattoo of roman letters running across Siyeon’s armpits, and a tattoo of word Paradise on the back of Siyeon’s neck ...

This girl has too many tattoos, her appearance is quite cool, charming, her eyes are amorous, she also works as a photographer, she looks like a playgirl.

And SuA continued to immerse herself in the sleeping image of Siyeon, then brought that image into her sleep, since she was really tired and sleepy, she had to continue resting for lunch to the company too.

A few hours later, SuA opened her eyes for the second time, this time she saw Siyeon awake, and was staring at her ...

Siyeon was resting her hands on her head, still 100% nude, and of course, those soft skin was hitting SuA's eyes, and SuA realized that, Siyeon has another tattoo on the corner of her left shoulder ..