chapter 19

Chapter 19.

- Where are you going? - Siyeon asked, then got up and followed SuA, she brought a pillow to the sofa to sleep.

The living room turned on with a small yellow light in the corner, Kim SuA was lying on the sofa, unable to speak fluently, Siyeon stood beside watching and didn't know what to say ...

Is SuA mad at Siyeon? hasn't she done anything, or just mentioned the ex-lover's name just now, so SuA's angry? Anyway, it was late at night, Siyeon sighed, went into the room to get a blanket, brought it out, climbed onto the sofa with SuA ...

The beautiful big bed does not lie, now crammed together in one chair, weird… SuA just pushes it lightly, Siyeon is ready to fall down right away, but luckily, she doesn't stubbornly do that to Siyeon.

One night passed, the sun rose out of the darkness, the movements of SuA made Siyeon wake up, she left her first, still unspoken, went to the toilet and left the house.

Siyeon was also lazy, so she wouldn't get up either, just lie on the chair, then watch SuA if SuA glanced back and forth in the living room. She expected SuA to say something, good bye to her, otherwise at least SuA should make coffee for her, as usual.

The sound of the door closed, Siyeon lifted her head to look and sighed, inside her curiosity, who was the girl who dined with SuA, was the customer, or friend, or someone else…. ?

---

SuA ran a short meeting in the morning, then when it ended, she actively called Handong to stay, without hesitating to ask directly ...

Since she felt uncomfortable knowing Handong knew Siyeon, why did the two of them know each other? Why does Lee Siyeon suddenly appear beside her acquaintances, if Siyeon wants to be friends with her friends, Siyeon should at least tell her, she will take Siyeon to meet her friends, she doesn't have afraid of that.

Lee Siyeon looks so attractive, but SuA’s friends are single, full of temptations, unfortunately how about they stole Siyeon from her?...

On the film there are many things like that, a girl was robbed of her lover by a close friend…. Oh funny, Lee Siyeon isn't even her official lover ...

Siyeon stayed at her house for the sole purpose of saving money ...

One stupid reason, and one more stupid thing, is that this is what SuA makes.

SuA doesn't know whether Siyeon has a lot of money or not, she only knows Siyeon’s hometown in Daegu, Siyeon is a photographer for many famous people, with that said, there is no shortage of money. Even staying with Siyeon for a short time, SuA has witnessed Siyeon's wasteful spending many times.

Once Siyeon does her shopping she will never buy quantity one, hat, same design, she will buy three, three colors, too, pants, cosmetics, sunscreen, lotion hand, also buy quantity of 2 or more.

SuA initially wanted to change Siyeon's wastefulness, she found Siyeon's belongings so much that Siyeon couldn't use them all, luckily her house was large, so when Siyeon came in, her house had enough space to shop 2 more wardrobe for Siyeon.