Even though Fei Qianchi knew that Su Lianghe couldn't see, Fei Qianchi still bowed down his head as if avoiding his eyes. So to say, if he wanted to end his suffering, he would have to break off connections with the man who was inscribed within his Book of Fate. Fei Qianchi couldn't do so. For his selfish wish, he wouldn't want someone else to suffer through pain.

"Thank you." Fei Qianchi thanked as Su Lianghe's smile got brighter.

"No, perhaps we were meant to meet." Su Lianghe replied.

Suddenly, Fei Qianchi felt his Qi fluctuate, his spiritual body shaking. His eyes widened as he stabilized himself. He looked around, looking up at the sky that had suddenly darkened.

Su Lianghe stood up, the chains rattling. He didn't see, but he felt a strong fluctuation in the air.

The world shook, as if an earthquake was currently happening. Fei Qianchi watched as pieces of the mountains fell, the ravines crashing down.

The place was no longer quiet and peaceful anymore. He tightened his fist. Fei Qianchi felt a sudden piercing hit his heart. In the sky, a sudden lightning bolt fell from the sky. It was big, shining with a purple light as it was brought down. As Fei Qianchi stumbled, he looked over the edge of the mountain. It was then that he noticed the mountain was floating in the air, above cloud instead.

Without any time to think, another lightning bolt descended, striking down. Loud thunders filled the air, fluctuations running through the mountains, shaking through the sky.

From the side, Su Lianghe's voice rung with a sigh, "Destruction of Heaven, Fragmentization of a Soul. Someone has used an ancient spell banned by Heaven. A soul used as an exchange to call the Heavenly Lightning to create destruction. With the lightning being called, one's soul will be destroyed and shattered, floating aimlessly. Death is assured, he won't live long after using such a spell."

"What?" Fei Qianchi asked, his voice shaking. This Qi... this familiar energy, he could tell who the man was. He flinched.

He needed to go, he needed to leave!

Fei Qianchi turned away but he was pulled back. Su Lianghe shook his head.

"It is too late." Su Lianghe pointed to the lightnings. "The spell has been casted, his life will be taken no matter what happens. At this moment, the spiritual world is unstable. Leaving at this moment will only make it harder for you to return back to the mortal realm."

Fei Qianchi shook. He had to get there. Yet, even as he forced himself to wake, he still found himself standing in the same place as before.

"What's happening?" Fei Qianchi asked in a hurry, his voice shaking and trembling. His blue eyes flickered in panic, looking similar to when he first regained consciousness after Ran Mengyu was using him.

"I told you. Someone has used a spell that the Heaven forbids. Doing so, it exhausts Qi. Such a spell will bring the wrath of Heaven. It has caused the Qi to become unstable. At this moment, the spiritual world is also unstable from that, people won't be able to come and go as they wish." Su Lianghe repeated once more. His white robe fluttered as he stood on top of the mountain. Even with the chains on him, it was unable to shake his calming deposition.

Fei Qianchi's lips trembled, trying to force his Qi to activate. Only a splutter of small light appeared before it disappeared. His emotions were running wild.

"Is there.." Fei Qianchi fought to keep his voice stabled. "Can you force me to return?" He didn't care. He needed to go. The lightning was gradually disappearing, no longer striking down hard and consistent, it had cleared. Although it was still slamming down occasionally, it was no longer big enough to shake the world.