KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hurry up."

You jumped a bit at the sudden noise, and with a sigh, you shut off the water. You grabbed a towel off of a nearby shelf and quickly wrapped it around yourself before stepping out of the shower. The mirrors were fogged up from the steam, making only a blurry outline of yourself visible. Remembering that your fifteen minutes were up, you rushed to dry yourself off and threw on the outfit provided. What this consisted of were a loose black hoodie and shorts. After getting dressed, you picked up your ruined clothing and tossed it into the trashcan. They were past the point of fixing, and there was no point in keeping them.

Taking in a final deep breath, you unlocked the door and pushed it open. Unexpectedly, the first figure you noticed was not Hoodie, but rather a short woman you recognized to be Sadie. She stood behind Masky who had a firm grip on her forearm and no intention of letting go. As you stepped out, her eyes widened and she immediately tried to step forward only to be stopped. Hoodie's gloved hand wrapped around your arm once again and pulled you away from your friend. Sadie stared at you with silent desperation as she was pushed into the bathroom. Though you only caught a quick glimpse of her, you saw that she looked rough, to say the least. Sure, you were covered in cuts, but as many cuts as you had, she had in bruises. A black eye was swollen on the left side of her face, and her lip was busted. You frowned, assuming that there was much more hiding beneath her clothing.

You wanted to wrap her in a hug and save her from all of this, but as much as you tried to rip your arm away from Hoodie, his hand didn't budge. Your eyes stayed focused on her until the bathroom door shut and Masky shouted at her from outside,

"You've got ten minutes! Hurry up!"

He huffed and leaned against the wall beside the door, his gaze slowly raising and meeting your eyes. Though his eyes were hidden, you could feel his stare. A stare filled with only malice, like if given the chance he'd end your life without a second thought. It sent a shiver down your spine and made you thankful to be pulled around a corner and out of his sight. Hoodie was still dragging you along, not bothering to interact with his coworker. You wondered how they normally acted around each other since you doubted that the unbearably tense air of this place wasn't due to everyone having a captive to take care of. But you also doubted that Jeff regularly got along with anyone. He just didn't seem like a very friendly guy, and you had to say, his reputation from the fandom definitely held up.

As you were yanked through the halls and back to Hoodie's room you sadly saw no more of your friends. You were relieved to see Sadie, but also enraged by her state. Covered in bruises and her lip split open, she didn't deserve that. No one in your group did. Everyone in this house was cruel, you knew that, but that didn't make you any less angry.

You were thrown back onto the cold floor before being stared down at by none other than Hoodie.

"Tomorrow we'll start actual training." He sighed, "and since guns aren't allowed, I'll teach you how to fight with a baseball bat."

A baseball bat? Well, that certainly wouldn't have been your first choice of a weapon, but whatever. You didn't care what you were taught anyways. You're going to escape. You're going to rescue everyone, even if you can't take them with you when you try. If no one escapes there's no hope for any of you. As much as you'd like to steal them away from those pricks, you doubted you'd successfully pull that off. Especially since there weren't any opportunities to actually talk to them and make a plan together. So you'd have to do this alone. You'd make a run for it one of these days and lose them in the woods. Then you'd find your way out and call the cops, and everyone would be saved. At least that was the hopeful outcome.