Chapter 33: First date (part 1)

Start from the beginning

I've been sitting here listening to every word they're saying, I followed all the instructions they taught me, watched the videos and tutorials and now I'm suited all ready to go.

"Can't you jump with me?" I stare at Grant with pleading eyes.

He lifts my chin up looking at the magnificent eyes he owns "No can do boo-bear, I have a deathly fear of heights" he pecks me on the lips before signaling me to step on the plane.

"Your unfair"

Apparently his tactics are, I jump out the plane, the instructor latches me off and I fall into Grant's arms then we go on a proper date.

Luke and Valerie will land in a different area where they will be escorted to their private date.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

-------

"I'm so excited!" I smile jumping up and down, I absolutely love the rush when it comes to heights.

"I'm not" Val rolls her eyes and looks at me annoyed, she isn't as happy I guess, As far as I know Val hates heights and Luke for making the stupid bet.

"OKAY! LUKE AND VALERIE ARE YOU GUYS READY TO JUMP?" Jim asks loudly since the plane is making alot of noise, Val connects onto Luke's harness and nods.

Val looks at me with pleading eyes but I just smile evilly at her, I watch her face as she suddenly drops thousands of feet.

Her face morphs with shock before I lose sight of her, I chuckle knowing she is most likely blasting Luke's ear off.

We travel to my destination where I looks down but can't really see anything.

"ANGELICA WEAR THIS PARACHUTE IT'S FOR EMERGENCIES!" I nod and attach myself to the backpack type of thing, the demonstration about safety and emergencies was clear in my head, I pull this string if I need to activate and I fall down in a certain way.

"ARE YOU READY?" Jim asks me I nod eagerly as he opens the door and reaches out to connect me to his harness until the plane suddenly swerves I lose footing and suddenly find myself out of the plane.

Holy crap!

I spin continously losing control panicking and freaking out! What do I do?!?

I glance down and see the beautiful landscape scanning the beautiful terrain, it was sunny and green. Nature is beautiful and gives me peace.

Is it a bad time to become a freaking tourist?

I look around to find myself in the proper position for landing, then it clicked I knew exactly what to do.

Now I was enjoying myself I smile like the idiot I am.

Yup I have lost my mind.

"WOOOO HOOOOO!" I scream, beat that bitches I'm in a near death situation!

Death rang in my ear as I said it, if I was in a competition for a game of quick reaction I'd lose before it even began.

I fumble with the handles before pulling down hard, instantly the parachute springs into action and then I'm drifting gently to the ground.

Grant's worried face comes to vision and I smile reasuringly at him, he tenses before slumpling into a relaxed posture.

I steer closer to him preparing to land.

Lets just say the falling into his arms romantically didn't happen.

Yeah... I sorta just fell on him.

I chuckle and stare into his amused eyes, he broke my fall but I ended up lying down on top of him, straddling the stupid idiot.

"You know danger is always near you" he grins.

I playfully slap him and stand up, I hold my hand out for him and he takes it pulling me into his chest, only did I realise he was wearing a black suit.

He looks so sexy the fabric clings to his muscular body, his hair was messy but perfect, his eyes staring at me in a predator way.

"Can I have a kiss?" he pleads his eyes flicking to my lips.

I lean forward but as soon our lips are a breathe away I pull away from him, teasing the jerk.

"Thats for making me jump out of a plane" I step away from his arms my hands on my hips glaring at him g, the parachute comes down on us and covers us both from the world.

I begin to walk away.

"No way" his low sexy voice chuckles disapprovingly.

I began to fall back, I immediately struggle and try to run away from him. He grabs the strings of my parachute pulling me back, smart guy.

I stumble as he catches me with those strong hands holding me by the waist.

"Don't mess with an alpha" he growls seductively "god your beautiful".

He captures my lips with his.

**************

Hola! I hope you like this chapter! Sorry for the late update.

Please don't mind the mistakes I will fix them after the whole thing is completed.

WE REACHED 30.6K READS, 839 VOTES, 111 COMMENTS AND I HAVE 35 FOLLOWERS. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! THANK YOU!

please Vote, comment and follow!

-Lovebooknerds18