57. 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚

• you got to the hotel and quickly changed, you put on the lingerie suna bought you last week

you and suna shared a luggage. when you went to you dads house you brought your bag and that's all.

i changed into the lingerie and tied the big red ribbon on my waist and lit the candles around the room. i put sat on the bed and waited for suna to arrive. i heard a knock at the door and peeked through the eye hole and saw suna. i slid the card under the door and ran back to the bed. i sat on the bed and waited for him.

SUNA POV

i opened the door with the key and saw a path lined out by candles and rose petals. i walked down the path and candles and saw y/n sitting on bed in the lingerie i bought her. she looked so hot. i was already starting to get hot and turned on just from looking at her.

"b-baby" i said

"i wanted to give you a little gift for thanks giving cause i wanna thank you for making my life a lot better" she said

"y-you didn't have to do this but, i'll take it anyways" i told her.

Y/N POV

he walked closer to the bed undoing his tie, he through it on the ground on the side on floor. he came a lot closer. he touch my waist and stood in front of me.

"you look so hot right now" he said

"thank you" i kissed his lips.

"can i have permission to feral tonight?" he whispered in my ear, and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"no" i laughed

he quickly looked at me confused, i grabbed him and pulled him onto the bed. i pushed him back on the pillows and sat him down. he adjusted to her comfortable. i sat on his lap and straddled his lap. i kissed his lips and we made out with each other. he swiped his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance. i opened my mouth a little and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. i put my tongue in his mouth and we made out for a while.

i grabbed his hand and hand cuffed him to the bed. he looked at me confused and i cuffed his other hand to the other side.

"baby what are you doing?" he asked rattling the hand cuffs.

"trying to please my baby" i kissed his lips again.

i kissed his lips one more time and pulled away and smiled, i moved his head to the side and started to kiss his neck, i bit his neck leaving teeth marks around him. i left hickeys all over his neck. i found his sweet spot and sucked on it longer then before leaving the darkest hickey on his neck. i unbuttoned his shirt and touched the side of his body moving my hands up and down. i kissed his collar bone making him groan and moan. i left a trail of hickeys down to his hips. i moved down and undid his pants. i pulled off his pants and his boxers. i put it on the floor and crawled back to him. i grabbed a hold onto his dick and jerked it a little. i licked the top of his dick still jerking him and swirled my tongue on the tip. my mouth wrap all around him sucked on him at the same time, i pushed my head down all the way and moved my tongue licking him. i bobbed my head up and down and played with his balls at the same time. i bobbed my head fast and faster. he kept trying to move his hands as he moaned. i sucked him harder and bobbed my head faster.