40. 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗡

• the next day you woke up in the hospital with suna on the side of your bed crying in his sleep as his head rested on the side of the bed holding your hand

"what's going on" you asked kyoto who looked out the window

he turned to you with his eyes widened. he looked like he had been crying from the redness in his eyes and how puffy they were.

"y-you're a wake" he said and dropped the mug and cover his mouth and cried.

the mug shattered waking suna up.

kyoto came running mad hugged you immediately.

"y/n...i'm sorry i left you home alone, if i didn't leave this wouldn't have happened" he cried and hugged you.

"y-y/n" suna cried and looked at you.

he looked dead, dark eye bags, red puffy eyes, skinnier then he was, and pale.

"go away" you said to the both of them and cried

"w-what" they both said crying and confused

"go away, leave me alone, i'll just cause more trouble in your lives, let me go, move away from me, find someone else to be in your life, go...go away" you told them and pulled you legs up and hugged them, hiding your face from them.

"don't say that y/n you're not any trouble and i don't wanna find someone else other then you" kyoto said

"leave" you said and gripped onto your legs tighter.

"no, y/n" suna spoke up.

your eyes widened and looked at him.

"i wanna stay with you, i wanna be here for you. don't push me away like you did years ago" he cried painful tears.

"don't bring that up, it's in the past" you felt nothing in your heart or in you anymore, you felt nothing for anything.

"y/n don't do this, please y/n stay with me, i still love you" he said

"i'm sorry suna, i feel nothing anymore, i'm numb and i feel nothing for anyone anymore, i can't love you it's too much pain for the both of us" you said without feeling anything.

"y-y/n you don't mean that" he said and cried more

"i do, now leave" you said and looked away "move on, it's better that way"

"y-y/n"

"leave me alone, i don't want you" you said crying.

he stood up and left the room. kyoto looked at you and watched you cry. he sat in the chair that suna sat in.

"talk to me y/n, please" he begged "talk i want to help you, i want you to talk to me, tell me everything, tell me why you pushed him away after you just got him back"

"BECAUSE IZUMI, ITS BETTER THAT WAY, HE NEEDS TO BE HAPPY BUT WITH ME AROUND THATS NOT POSSIBLE" you yelled at him crying "i wanted him so bad, but i realized i only thought of myself and what i needed, he was already moved on and i ruined that, it's like when i'm there in his life again and again things go bad again, i ruin his happiness, i ruin everything for him, i just want him to be happy"

"when will you understand, he hasn't moved on y/n he still loves you, he wants what ever happiness he has with someone else gone just so he could be with you, he wants you y/n he wants to be with you, he needs you to be his happiness, have you even asked how he feels, or are you just assuming things" kyoto said back crying and partly yelling at you.

"i don't need to assume things i know is true"

"what if i told you suna rhis whole time always had feelings for you, and never got rid of them but used mitzi as a distraction form his love for you because he was he wanted to find you again because dog what you told him years again, what if he wanted what you wanted. what if he wanted to find you and be with you"

"that's impossible he's in love with mitzi like he's said he is" you said

"he could never love someone as much as he could love you"

"..."

"just talk to him about everything and i promise you it's true, he still loves you and always did y/n just talk to him please" kyoto begged before he got up and left.

•••

hours passed and you stayed in your hospital bed numb and hugging your legs.

"maybe i should talk to him...but i don't know" you thought before drifting off to sleep

-

questions

requests

have an amazing day

follow for more!!

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited