31. 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗨

• it had been a week since you been asked to preform with kyoto's band, today you were going to meet the rest of his band members

•••

you were in the studio sitting playing the guitar note you learned and hummed to the beat. kyoto watched you and admired your humming and part of your playing.

soon hayato came in and warmed up playing his bass guitar. then another came in and you were kind of shy.

"oh kyoto you brought a friend?" the man said sucking on a lolly pop.

"yea, she's here to learn kind of and watch us practice, she's actually learn the guitar and her singing is amazing, i thought we should have her as a vocalist maybe"

"well we have to get to know her first, let's wait reya" he said

•••

after waiting a long time the last person came in.

"wassup" the guy said and out the peace sign out with his fingers.

"hey" you said

"oh, you brought a girl?" he said "well i'm reya, call me rey, i'm the drummer"

"i'm y/n kyoto's friend" you said and smiled

he blushed and quickly hid behind the guy who came before him.

"well i'm yuriki this is hayato and reya" he introduced

"nice to meet you guys, i'm y/n ukai, i go to the same college as hayato and kyoto, im kyoto's room mate he's been teaching me the guitar a little"

"that's nice to know, he talks about your singing over here and how we should let you preform with us next week" he said

"oh ok, well i don't know much but i can play the guitar pretty well and my singings ok i guess"

"well could we hear you sing right now?"

"............no..........."

"what do you mean no" they all said confused.

"i can't sing in front of people right now i'm working on it, it's scary"

"ok well just pretend we aren't here and just look a kyoto and singing to him"

"but i don't know what to sing" you said