28. 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬

• the next morning you checked your emails and saw that there wasn't practice, classes, or work today again, practice wasn't happening because coach was sick and she said we needed a break, classes weren't today for us to catch up on our weeks hom...

• the next morning you checked your emails and saw that there wasn't practice, classes, or work today again, practice wasn't happening because coach was sick and she said we needed a break, classes weren't today for us to catch up on our weeks homework and assignments, work wasn't happening today because your boss wanted you to have someone else take your shift today for your hard work.

you stayed home at the apartment and you and kyoto chatted and hung out a lot, you took a shower in the after noon and practiced the guitar with kyoto.

he taught you more and you practiced through out the whole day, you were really focused on learning the guitar with kyoto and played music and danced around with him, you enjoyed the time and comfort in the air. you were to focused on the guitar and the music you hadn't noticed someone was knocking on the door.

you finally noticed when the door bell rang.

it caught you and kyoto's attention. you opened the door and saw suna and mitzi and kata.

you deadpanned and got scared. you slammed the door and ran away behind the couch.

"ahh" you screamed and ran kyoto.

"what happened who was at the door, it should be the thai food i ordered for us" he said getting up and opening the door.

he took an envelope and opened it as he opened the door.

"hey sorry for the crazy little girl, she hates people sometimes, just leave the thai food at door" he said and read the envelope.

the three of them just stood there and deadpanned.

"Y/N YOU HAVE AN ENVELOPE FROM YOUR NEW PART TIME JOB COME GRAB YOUR MAIL"

you sighed and grabbed your mail and read it.

"hey i got the job like you wanted me too, i'll be starting next week" you said and looked at him and he looked at you. you guys just started blinking and you looked at door.

"oh hey guys how long have you guys been standing there?" you asked confused and innocently

they deadpanned and walked in and sat on the couch. you fixed the notes and papers on the ground with kyoto, they took all the space on the couch so you laid you head in kyoto's lap.

"so what are you guys doing here"

"we came here to talk if dating suna is fine with you?" mitzi said