10. 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗦

ଠ•∙𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩∙•ଠ

ଠ•∙𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩∙•ଠ

me and osamu were on our way to my practice and once we arrived i saw suna in the bench's, i was curious on what he was doing here, you walked towards him and put your stuff next to him, osamu sat next to suna and they both looked at me.

"what are you doing here suna?" i asked confused and surprised.

"i came here to watch you practice and can't i watch my friend do good at practice" he said smiling

'a friend huh' i thought.

i smiled and walked away to practice.

practice begun and everyone notice i was a little bit off today, i wasn't as i was like always, they knew something was different.

we begun a practice match and i tried to concentrate on the game but my mind was set on what suna said to you. i over thought about what he said just kept replaying in my head over and over.

*WHAM*

i wasn't focused enough i got hit in the head with the ball, i fell on the ground, i sat up to see my teammates looking at me and a worried team mate came to help me up and the first thing i see is this ugly stupid girl i hate on the other side of the court laughing at me. i looked at her in an anger.

ami, lai, and tamako saw the ugly bitch laughing and told her to apologize.

the bitch walked over me and apologized, i knew she was lying about what she said.

after she got done apologizing she walked over to me and whispered something into your ear that triggered me so badly, i clenched my fists and looked down.

"oh y/n what are we gonna ever do with you, your just as pathetic and stupid as always, no wonder you parents disown you, i mean imagine getting abused by your parents and left behind. oh and another thing is that, that green eyed boy looks hot as hell i might take him for myself" the stupid hoe whispered in my ear and giggled at the end.

she turned back around and walked to her side of the court.

i ran, pushed her on ground. she looked at me angry as ever.

"you bitch" she mumbled and got up.

she pushed me back, and i pushed her back, she slapped me in my face and i punched her back, she fell on the ground and i got on top of her and punching her, my teammates got me off of her and suna ran down and tried calm me down, i pushed him out of the way and went to go grab my water out of my bag that was next to osamu.