26. 𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

∙ ding dong

ding dong.

*the door opens up*

"surprise" you said smiling.

your mother hugged you immediately.

"your home" she said crying in your shoulder.

"yea i really am, it's been more then a year now, and i start college soon" you said laughing a little bit hugging her back.

"come in we have a lot to talk about"

you both walked in the house and sat at the dinning table, you were shaking your leg for being so nervous.

"where's the twins?"

"they're at school, do you wanna go pick them up?"

you nodded and you both left, as you guys drove to their school you guys talked about a lot of things. when you saw the school it was inarizaki high they went to.

you saw them talking with there friends and decided to embarrass them. you played the touch you by yarichi bitch club, blasting from the car out the windows everyone looked and saw you hopped out of the car and ran to hug them.

"hey you crazy kids, how's it been" you said and smiled

they started to cry and hugged you. you hugged them in your arms and just enjoyed seeing them again.

"what took you so long y/n we've missed you a lot" kai cried hitting your back.

"i just needed time that's all" you said calming them from crying

"it's been lonely without you y/n why did you leave us" kay cured her eyes out.

"do you guys even hear the song" you laughed and picked them up.

"LETS GO HOME FUCKERS"

"y/n this is a highschool" your sister said

"how many fucks do i give?" you asked "zero"

"in that case your comment is" kai said

"irrelevant" you and kai said

you threw them in the back seat and went home.

you guys spent time together and caught up and told them everything that had happened ever since living with dad, you told them you were doing better then before but still trying to get on your feet again. they understood and changed the subject to something more positive.