48. 𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬...

• the next day you woke up and got ready for class, you left suna without notice and just went to school, you knew suna had a different class schedule as you, he doesn't start his classes 2 hours after you

you just got ready for class and left to your apartment to go get changed, you saw osamu already left.

you got to your apartment and put on a sweater from your highschool, it was grey with black lettering of the schools name on the front and your last name on the back, you put on blue jeans and cuffed them at the end and wore white high top converses. you wore a bracelet and your watch, you did your hair and put on your contacts you left to go to class.

•••

after school you got a random surprise at the vending machine, suna came up from behind you and hugged you. he kissed the side of your forehead hugged you tightly.

"hey baby" he said

"hey love, whatcha doing?"

"nothing really, just came to see my baby, since you didn't want to stay in this morning" he kissed your head as you drank your black coffee. "i see you still drink that nasty stuff"

"it's not nasty, it's good you should have a drink" you played with him

"ew, no, but why don't we go on a late night date baby, maybe have sex tonight as well" he smiled

"maybe we'll see, i have a lot to do today" you sighed

"well can't you do them next time?"

"no baby, i have work, volleyball, homework, and i have to study, exams are coming up baby, you should do the same, but since it's you i'll try and make some time ok" you kissed his face.

"promise to make time?" he kissed your face

"yea i promise" you held out your pinky, he linked his and yours pinky together. you kissed his lips surprisingly walked next to one another holding hands? no holding pinky's.

you guys chatted and talked walking, you dropped him off at his practice and soon went to work, you then went to volleyball practice and then your other job. you got back to your apartment and did some school work, you finished your assignments and studied for an hour. you looked at the clock and saw it was 8pm, you got things done faster to make time for suna.

you went over to his apartment and unlocked the door, you walked in and took off your shoes. you walked over to sunas room and saw he wasn't home just yet. you looked around and didn't find him.

"he must be busy" you sighed. you turned on the TV and watched some anime.

time passed by and it was 10pm, you sighed and finished the anime, you put on a K-Drama show and watched it hoping for suna to get home soon.

more time passed by and it was 2 in morning, you sat up and ordered some food. 30 minutes passed and you got your food, you ate food a little weak and sad.

you finished your food and threw it away, you cleaned your mess and sat back down on the couch. you just looked at the time and sighed.

you started to get tired and went over to your bag, you put the wrapped gift you got for suna and just held it in the air, you laid on the couch holding it in the air. you grew more tired within the minutes. you hugged it in your arms and fell asleep.

SUNA POV

i got home late, osamu said he was gonna be gone for a week because he needed to go back home in hyogo with atsumu. i had stayed at practice for an extra hour to keep myself busy and i had to take care of osamus shop, today there was a lot of customers.

i walked in and took my stuff off, i went to my room and changed into something comfortable. i walked to the kitchen and smelt cooked food that was just eaten, i looked in the fridge and saw a box of food from a Japanese restaurant. i looked in living room and saw someone's bag. i looked at the couch and see...

'y/n?' i thought.

i sat in front of her facing her face. she was sleeping peacefully.

'was she waiting for me'

'did she create more time just for me'

i felt bad that i didn't come home early, and i even asked her to make time for me only to not do the same for her, i feel so fucked up. i was deep in my thoughts thinking about how bad i messed up.

"rin-o-saours?" y/n called out.

i widened my eyes and looked at her, she was awake a bit confused and looked really cute when she woke up. i felt my cheeks get all red and hot.

"baby, what are you doing?" she asked me

"i-i just got home like 5 minutes ago" i told her

"oh, sorry for coming here without your permission i wanted to surprise you, but you didn't come home so i fell asleep" she yawned cutely.

"baby, i'm sorry, don't be sorry, i asked you to make time for me and yet i didn't do the same for you" i felt horrible

"it's ok, i missed you a lot" she said, she leaned in and kissed me unexpectedly. she put her left hand on my cheek and kissed my lips as she closed her eyes.

"i'm sorry baby, how can i make it up to you?"

"any ways works, just in tired so can we got to sleep baby"you asked and almost fell back on the couch going to sleep.

"ok baby, come on let's go to the room" he said and opened his arms.

you were already asleep by the time he told you that, he noticed and laughed a little, he kissed your lips and tugged the pieces of hair that covered your face behind your ears. he smiled and admired your face and kissed you again.

he picked you up bridal style and turned off the lights, he carried you to his room and laid you down, he laid next to you and pulled you into his chest, he wrapped his arms around you and looked at you again before kissing your face and soon going to bed

"i love you"

-

questions

request

follow for more

have an amazing day

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited