53. 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗢𝗬

• you were currently in sunas apartment doing homework in his living room

• you were currently in sunas apartment doing homework in his living room. you were still a little mad at suna but you understood she was just a friend to suna and they were just talking about stuff they had in common. you calmed down a little and waited for him to get home from work.

"fuck" you said rubbing your temples, irritated at the assignment.

you heard the door unlock and heard suna and a girl? now that made you even more pissed off.

you didn't even want to look back, you just saved your drafts and closed your laptop. you packed your stuff and left, you heard another guy as well.

you didn't even care anymore, you just got up and grabbed your stuff. you went to the door and saw hima latched onto his arm and the guy laughing and taking a pic. you looked annoyed but you smiled when they saw you.

"oh y/n? you're here?" hima smiled "i'm so gl-" she was cut off by you laughing and walking past them.

you sat on the floor and put your shoes on, you got up before you left suna grabbed your arm gently.

you pulled you arm back and slammed the door shut on them. as you exited the apartment they went silent. you entered your apartment door and slammed it loud enough they heard it as well.

"why is she mad" hima asked confused

"i don't know" suna lied, he knew why you were mad.

-

you took your shoes off and walked pissed off to the couch and sat down, kyoto and his boyfriend were worried in a way.

"is she ok?" kyoto asked

"yea she's fine" he laughed worriedly.

•••

after some time you remembered you forgot your phone at sunas apartment. you sighed and got up from the couch. you walked to the door without saying anything to the two men cuddling on the couch.

you got to sunas door and unlocked it with your key, you walked in and took your shoes off, you walked to the living room with a bad aura surrounding you. the three people just looked at you and felt the bad aura around the room, and sweat drops fell from their faces as they didn't look at you.

you were in sunas room and he was in their changing as well, you didn't say one thing to him but just grabbing your phone and putting it in your pocket. before you walked out he hugged you from behind and closed the door. you just stood their still upset with him as he just hugged you.