39. 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙

• it had been a few weeks since it had happened, things weren't the same anymore, every day you would come home and cry your eyes out, you wouldn't even try to show up nice or decent to classes, even at practice you were too weak to do anything

• it had been a few weeks since it had happened, things weren't the same anymore, every day you would come home and cry your eyes out, you wouldn't even try to show up nice or decent to classes, even at practice you were too weak to do anything. it was like you you were broken all over again...

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 2 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰.

you and suna were out going to the arcade to hang out, you guys arrived and had some fun, you guys played the racing game and air hockey, basketball, and other games you guys enjoyed.

"ugh no fair you keep winning" suna whined and got up from the game to stretch. "let's go the the shops?"

"sure" you smiled and nodded.

you guys left the arcade and went out to look at the shops.

"god i feel free" you smiled and spun in a circle as you yelled woohoo in happiness.

you guys got to a shop and looked around and tried on some things that made each other laugh.

you guys were at the counter about to pay, you reached for your wallet and saw it wasn't there

"oh shoot where did my wallet go?" you said and checked yourself for the unfound wallet.

"do you think it's at the arcade?" suna said worried

"yea probably, could you wait here as i go get my wallet?" you asked

"no it's fine i'll pay, just pay pay me back ok" he said

you nodded as he paid.

you guys talked and walked back to the arcade.

then it happened.

you guys were at the entrance and you saw suna break badly, you couldn't really tell but he was from what he had saw. you were broken from what you had saw as well, you were angry and pissed off.

you dropped your bags and ran up to mitzi, you punched her in the face and watched her fall to the ground.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME MITZI? WHY THE FUCK IN THE WORLD GIVES YOU THE GOOD IDEA TO DO THIS YOU FUCKING BITCH" you yelled at her at the floor.

she stood up and punched you back.

"SHIT THE HELL UP Y/N YOU KNOW NOTHING, HE WASNT ANYTHING TO ME" she yelled