2. 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗗𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗘𝗦

*𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗠 𝗚𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙𝗙*

*𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗠 𝗚𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙𝗙*

"Y/N WAKE YOUR ASS UP" my dad yelled at me from downstairs.

i woke up and went to the bathroom, i just stood there looking at myself in the mirror yawning. few minutes of looking at myself i finally decide to wash up and go get dressed.

when i got done getting ready for school, i ate breakfast on the way out of the house and walked to school, i plugged in my head phones and listened to my favorite song, as i was walking i walked pasted by kuroo and kenma's house's, yes of course they joined me had walked to school.

"y/n"

"Y/N"

"Y/N"

i felt a tap in my shoulder, while i was walking and i took out my head phones and looked at the two boys who were looking at me.

"yea?" i said as they just looked at me.

"so what time is your volleyball practice?" kuroo asked with excitement, while kenma was just on his switch not listening one bit to what anyone said, and as for me. i just looked at him and deadpanned and told him it was after school.

•••𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟•••

as the bell rang i heard yelling from the halls and look out the class door to see kuroo running down the hall screaming in excitement coming towards me and kenma who are right out the class door.

"WOOHOOO Y/N- CHAN LETS GO TO YOUR PRACTICE WOOHOO" Kuroo said running towards me in such excitement.

"yea, yea let's get going" i looked at him in a deadpan and sighed, and walked to your practice.

•••𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘•••

as we were walking towards the gym me and my team practices. i looked back at kuroo and kenma only to see them further back away looking at the huge gym in such shock. i walked over to them and asked if they are going to go in already.

"hey kuroo , kenma are u gusting coming or what?" i asked and looked at them.

"wow, Japan National VolleyBall League" kuroo and kenma said in a low voice in sync.

"yea? and now come on slow pokes before i go without you guys" i said grabbing there wrists and walking towards the gym entrance.