37. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗬 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

• the next morning you woke up not feeling any warmth next to you, but a cold breeze that hit your body as you sat up

you looked around the room and saw kyoto wasn't there, you looked at the clock and saw that it already half was through the day and had slept all morning.

you got up and went to shower, you changed into something else for the day and went to your last period of the day.

you quickly went and made it on time, you sat down in an empty seat and waited for your class to begin.

you sat down and put your glasses on since you couldn't put your contacts on in time.

you wrote the things on the board before class and prepared.

you had forgotten suna was in that class as well.

"y/n" he said looking at you.

you looked up slowly still writing and looked.

"oh hey suna" you said plainly

"hey, you mind if i sit next to you?" he asked

you nodded and scooted a seat down for him to sit.

"how are you doing" he had asked

"i'm fine, how are you?" you asked

"i'm ok, can we talk about what happened back then?"

your eyes widened a little bit and soon went back to normal.

"i don't wanna talk about it right now" you said and looked back at your papers.

"ok well, how are you and kyoto"

"we're fine, how are you and mitzi"

"we're ok i guess, she's been a mess and everything"

"i could tell"

"yea, do you wanna hang out again? y'know to catch up and just hang out as friends?"

"yea sure, when are you free?"

"i have to check in with mitzi to see if she has plans, when are you free?"

"this weekend"

"ok i'll check if i'm free on those days"

"why do you have to check if she has plans, why can't it just be you being free to hangout"

"because shes always hanging out with me and practically lives with me and osamu, well i don't know osamu has been sleeping at akaashi place almost every day now, but i have to ask mitzi to go hang out with people she's overprotective on who i hang out with" he said and rubbed his nape.

"be free suna" you told him

"i kinda can't i'm more locked in a cage and can't be freed" he said

"sucks, i'm gonna date kyoto" you told him.

"why is that?"

"he's a good guy and we wanted to try it out to see if it'll work out, but if it doesn't we'll stay friends" you said

"oh ok, i understand, s-" he was cut off by the teacher talking.

"CLASS LETS BEING" your teacher yelled.

•••

after class suna and you talked and walked back to your apartment.

"thanks for walking me, i owe you suna" you told him and smiled

"i should be thank you y/n, and should be saying sorry, about everything that i've done wrong in the past, if i could go back and change it, i really would, i'm really sorry y/n" he said

"it's ok suna, if i could i would too but we can't we con only focus on what the future lies down for us, but i'm sorry as well for back then"

"it's ok, this weekend i'll make sure we can hang out and catch up, thank you for saving me from something bad again" he rubbed his nape.

you nodded and smiled "see you soon as well" you said

he nodded and your body had moved with out your control, you had the sudden urge to move.

you had hugged suna and hugged him tightly.

' i've always missed hugging you ' you said in your head and partly cried as you hugged him.

he hugged you back and leaned his head on you head.

he had thought the exact same thing as well.

your grip got tighter and hugged him tight, you enjoyed the hug but soon you pulled away and hid behind your door looking at him still.

"i'm sorry, my body just moved" you said

"it's fine, i enjoyed the hug, i haven't a felt hug that in a while, thank you" he said honestly

"yea, same here i enjoyed it as well, thanks you too suna, i'll see you around" you told him

"see you around" he said and smiled a little bit before walking off.

you closed the door and your heart felt great, that lock on your feelings felt like it had started to unlock a little. you were happy you got to hug him. genuinely happy about it.

•••

"y/n...we need to talk" you heard kyoto say a bit down.

you knew by that tone things were about to turn right back down.

-

questions

requests

follow for more!!

have an amazing day!

🤍🤍

unedited