50. 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘

• you were currently in the living room looking at the calendar, you saw in about 1 and half mouths from now, it was 8am and you wanted suna to wake up

you went in his room and you laid down next to him. you poked his shoulder and poked his naked back.

"baby" you whined. "rinnie"

"hm" he hummed.

"i want cuddles and you're not cuddling me" you whined like a child

he groaned and turned over to face you, you looked at him and he looked at you, he kissed your lips and pulled you into his chest.

"go to sleep y/n you kept me up all night last night, i love you but i need sleep babe" he said before you could say anything.

you pouted and went back to sleep, you kissed his ear and looked down.

'hehehehe, he's still pantsless' you laughed in your head.

•••

after hours of taking a nap, you woke up, suna of course was still sleeping. you sat up and went on suna phone to play his games and watch the fight videos from highschool, when you left inarizaki. you sat up and suna hugged you around your waist and laid between your legs. you played with his hair and watched the videos he had in his camera roll.

you were watching all the fights and came across this one video. you played the video and watched it, there was an album attached to it, you opened it and saw 75 videos. you opened the first video.

video #1

"hey look osamu it's y/n right there, get a video of me with my towards her face" suna said.

you were sleeping on your desk and suna stood next to your desk with his butt next to your head, his eye brows were widened and his mouth was formed into an O and one hand on his hip and the other on his mouth.

"shit suna" osamu, suna looked behind him and saw you just waking up. he stoped what he was doing and crouched down and put his head next to yours laying his head and just looked at you.

"morning y/nee did you sleep well baby" suna asked you innocently

"mhm" you hummed in response and kissed his lips.

"that's good, i'll go get you black coffee" he leaned his head in and kissed your head and got up to go get coffee.

End of video