54. 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚

⚠️⚠️this chapter contains smut, you may skip to '•••' if you want to continue this chapter

⚠️⚠️this chapter contains smut, you may skip to '•••' if you want to continue this chapter. ⚠️⚠️

• you were currently having sex with suna in his room in front of his big mirror.

you were on all fours as he fucked you from behind, his hands on your hips moving them back and forth as his thrusted into you. loud moans filled the room as he fucked you. he rammed himself into you hard and constantly slapping your ass turning you and him on even more.

"ah fuck you feel good" he moaned and threw his head back. he slapped your ass again, soon slamming into you faster.

he grabbed one of your arms and pulled you back a little enough to grabbed your chin. he made you look at yourself in the mirror.

"look at you baby, look at that sexy erotic face" he squeezed your jaw and making you look at yourself as he fucked into you harder. "you're such a slut"

your face was red and a mess, your hair was tied up into a messy bun which was even more ruined, your face was all sweaty from how long he had been fucking you and how hot you were. your cheek grey even more red and hot from the pleasure.

you grabbed onto his hand that was on your jaw holding onto his wrist as he fucked you hard.

"baby i'm cumming" you moaned a little louder.

he grabbed his phone that was next to you guys on the floor and fucked you harder. he started recording you through the mirror and fucked you faster and harder soon making you both cum again.

"fuck, i'm cumming" he groaned, he moved his hand from your jaw to your neck, he slammed into you harder making your legs almost give out again. he moved his hand again, sliding it quickly to your hair and pulling you back, he tugged onto your hard and pulled you back. in the mirror you could see your whole body and sunas dick sliding into you. he moved his hand and wrapped his arm around your neck and slightly choked you. you grabbed onto his arm and moaned as he slid into again. he move his hand to your boob to play with it as he fucked you harder and harder within every thrust. he moved it back choking you and fucked you faster. your moans got louder as you felt more sensitive, you felt his dick twitch inside of you and knowing he was about to cum, you were about to cum as well.

"c-can we cum together" you asked moaning to him.

"yea" he moaned. he refocused the phone camera on you and him and he knew he was about to cum.

"r-rin" you screamed cumming all around his dick.

"fuck y/n" he moaned and came inside of you.