Mr. Cartel: In the sophomore year of the graduating class, we had been greeted by the presence of the great, modern boy and girl band of Mindless Behavior and Mindless Angels. It was an honor for them to choose us as a school of choice. I am truly honored to see how much they've grown and how they have become very bright and inspiring young men and women. So, here are the Mindless Graduates of 2015.

I sighed happily, this was really about to happen; with the call of my name, I was going to be a high school graduate. That meant the world was in the palm of my hand. I was going to be a working woman in the huge, wide world.

Mr. Cartel: Chresanto August, attending USC with a full scholarship for football in the fall.

I watched Roc jump up, confidently. For some reason, I saw a happy Sevarion living within Roc. Sevarion wanted to go to USC for football, so for Roc to get accepted was quite ironic. I was happy for him, though.

Mr. Cartel: Deanna Barrett, attending USC in the fall to study Broadcast and Digital Journalism.

Deanna stood up, hugging Roc, who was surprised to know she was attending USC with him. Deanna was smarter than she gave off; having an average of 98.9. She had gotten three acceptance letters from UGA, Howard University, and the International Academy of Design and Technology, and told Roc she was going to International Academy of Design and Technology in Tampa. I guess she changed her mind and chose to go USC for the sake of her and Roc's relationship. Stupid reason, but whatever. Prince and I had a reason to go to school together, which wasn't hypocritical whatsoever. More power to her.

Mr. Cartel: Shai'Lee Carter, attending Lamar University in the fall to pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music.

Shay stood up, jokingly flipping her newly highlighted hair to the side. I was happy for her, especially because she went through a whole nine yards throughout her life. I looked up, where I saw Aunt Serena crying and cheering. My cousins--also known as Shay's sisters--Starless, who is now eleven, and Santana, who is now fifteen, kept trying to shush Aunt Serena, which was funny as hell.

Mr. Cartel: Craig Crippen Jr., attending Lewisham College in South East London in the fall to pursue a BTEC in Music, then moving on to the University of Greenwich with a full schloarship.

Prod stood up, and I could see him wiping away tears. Awwww! I just wanted to run and give him a hug right then and there. I was definitely going to miss him and his great advice.

Mr. Cartel: Jas'marieé Gutierrez, attending AMDA in the fall to pursue a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Performing Arts under the discipline of Music Theatre.

I smiled, standing straight up. A lot of people happily gasped, including the gang. I left after them, so they didn't get a chance to see what I had on. I was in a black sheer dip hem dress with a pair of cheetah print ankle booties that extended my height a good three inches. I had dyed my hair back to it's previous state of chestnut with an ombré effect of honey wheat blonde. I curled my hair to where it flowed exquisitely with every alacritous movement I made during the ceremony.

Indeed, I was attending AMDA in Los Angeles in the fall. I had gotten accepted to Howard, but I wanted more than what they had to offer. AMDA was a great school; Hollywood was my campus, and I was hyped! On top of that, Downey isn't far away from AMDA, so I could see Gloria [A/N: I know his mom's real name, but I'm using Gloria since it was from SPILSNM] whenever. After my acceptance, I immediately contacted my college advisor, letting them know that I was expecting. They had no problem with that, informing me about getting my excuses for any assignment I missed. It was a huge relief to hear them say that. I had to go to college for the sake of Chemistry and for my own morality.