Chapter 53

After the two couple read the letter, they went off to Tzuyu's house. The house she built for her and Sana a long time ago. Tzuyu showed Sana the whole house as the latter keep saying that she love every bit of it.

"So where do you wanna start our family?" Tzuyu asked as they both settled themselves on the master's bedroom, preparing for a rest.

"Let Shae decide, anywhere is lovely to start a family as long as it is with you" Sana said as she lay herself on Tzuyu's chest while Tzuyu let her right arm be Sana's pillow. Tzuyu just nod as an answer and began to cuddle with her until sleep visited them.
---
Bright light woke up a little girl inside a very small area which is an equal opposite to her everyday life. Shae went off from her bed which is surrounded by other beds occupied by other kids who are still asleep.

Shae walked towards the balcony where a beautiful scenery of the field was shown for her orbs to absorb. She didn't appreciate the beauty that illuminates after her since her mind was occupied by the unfamiliarity of the place. She began to roam around her eyes looking out for something which she can divert her nervousness into. She was slightly shaking until she felt something warm engulfing her hand. Shae twisted her head to the side, looking out for the culprit of the sudden comfort. A girl, a bit younger than her smiled the moment their orbs met.

"Hi. I see you walk her, so I followed. I'm sorry" the little girl said as she lowered down her head, scared.

"W-why did you hold my h-hand?" Shae asked, averting her gaze into the view because she is awkward to somebody she doesn't know.

"I saw how your hand shakes and I thought you were scared." The little girl explained looking up at Shae. "My Mom said that holding somebody will make them feel better" she added as Shae looked towards her.

"Oh, thank you. That made me feel better" Shae replied, tightening their grip as if they've known each other for so long.

"What is your name?" The little girl asked as she looked out for the view.

"My name is Shae. How about you?" Shae answered as she mirrored the little girl also looking out for the view.

"I'm Kinne. How old are you?" Kinne querried again as she felt comfortable towards the latter.

"I'm 4 years old, you?" Shae replied as she was just throwing back the questions asked of her.

"I just turned 4." Kinne cheekily replied.

"Why are you here Kinne?" Shae curiously asked.

"Mom and Dad, died." Kinne shortly replied as sadness visible on her voice.

"Both my Moms died too. Are you alone now?" Shae said as she tightened their grip.

"Woah! You have two moms? That's amazing!" Kinne said enthusiastically as she faced Shae. "No I am not alone, there's somebody who will take care of me, I think they're Mom and Dad's friends. I am excited to have two Moms too!" She continued as Shae faced her too. They talked for about an hour about themselves up to their favorite tv shows and they somehow felt connection from their small encounter until a court person fetched Shae.

"Ms. Son, your new guardians are here to come pick you up" He informed as he waited for Shae inside.

"Are you going?" Kinne sadly asked as if she was about to cry.

"I hope we can meet again." Shae said as she initiated a hug. "Don't be sad. We'll meet next time, okay?" She added while she rubbed Kinne's back who was crying at that moment.

"Okay, have fun with your new family" Kinne said, letting go of the hug as she waved good bye to Shae unknown to when they will meet again.

Shae went with the court person as he leads her to the court room. She was silently following behind as her actions are timidly done. Her head was lowered down as her eyes were fixed on the floor, since she has no idea who was gonna pick her up. Until two bodies crashed on her softly, embracing her tightly.