Chapter 3

Mina, Sana and Momo went to Mina's private parking lot located on the second basement at her building. Mina walked passed her bodyguards and halted in front of her driver. "Lexus" she stoically said. Her driver opened a case full of keys and pick a certain key then gave it to Mina. Mina took it without saying anything and proceeded to her car while the two are just tailing behind her composing themselves.

"I'll take shot gun" both Momo and Sana said at the same time.

They raced themselves to Mina's car and pulling each other along the way. Loud laughters and screaming of the two lingers in the air as it echoes. Momo is grabbing Sana's coat to prevent her from going further until they fell on the groud laughing their shits out. Mina just passed by them as if there is nobody. Sana stood up first leaving Momo and succeeded to sit on the shotgun leaving the backseat for momo.

"You lil piece of shit Sanaaa!" Momo said as she enters the car.

"You're a loser pabo momo-yah!" Sana sing songs while laughing.

Engine roars as Mina turns the car on. She push the pedal and the car runs recklessly leaving Sana and Momo praying for their lives.

"Yah! Mina-yah! Drive carefully!" Momo said while grabbing the cars handle bar and securing her seatbelt

"Mina-yah! I still need to get married before I die!" Sana screamed while closing her eyes holding unto the seatbelt.

"Mina-yah! We still want to live"

"Myoui if we die we are not going to heaven dumbass! We dont want to suffer in hell!"

Mina push the gas pedal more and the car moves faster than before.

"Minaaaa! I still need to eat every food in the world!"

"MYOUI MINAAA! WAHHHHHHH! YOU'RE OVER A 140KM/HR!"

"SANAAA HOLD THE FOODS TIGHTLY!"

After the screaming and begging for their lives they finally arrived at Mina's mansion. Mina and Momo's faces are exhausted from the ride. They both went out and threw up on Mina's front yard.

"Now Myoui, what was that?!" Sana screamed

"That was fun Sana chan and momoring!" She said with a slight smile

"WE ALMOST DIED MINA!" both screamed simultaneously.

Mina just ignored them going to the front door. Nearing the front door, it opens revealing a dark luminiscent. Walls of black stones with powdered gold describes elegance of the place. A large chandelier hangs on the middle of the empty space. A big portrait of Mina is the most eye-catching on the entrance.

"Good evening Madame. Dinner will be served in your cue." A guy servant said speaking while catching up with Mina.

"No need. There's a take out in my car. Get it and heat it up. Serve it after 20." Mina said as she continues walking up the stairs.

The two went inside and was greeted by the servants as well, "Lady Momo and Lady Sana, good evening. Dinner will be served in 20" They bowed to greet and thank the servants unlike Mina who doesn't give them a single glance.

Mina did her night rituals in 20 minutes so she could go dig into the foods Momo and Sana brought. She took a bath and change into her night gown. She was preparing to go out of the room, but a knock on the door made her stop.

"Come in" She authoratively said.

A silver food cart entered her room with full of fast food nicely plated. The servant placed all the foods on her coffee table inside her room.

"Madame, Lady Momo tasked me to prepare a nice dinner inside your room." Mina just nodded on what he said signaling him to go out.

Mina stood up walked to the table to check the foods and her stomach literally grumble the moment she laid eyes on the foods. She decided to go to her veranda, opening the big glass door leading to it. A soft breeze touches her skin and gives highlight to her hair when she stepped outside. Her gaze went up, seeing a lonely moon in the dark sky. Moments later of blankly staring, two stars appeared near the moon and at the same time momo and sana scared her that made her squirm and sat on the ground.

"Scaredy cat dumb ass minari! Wahahahah!" Momo said while laughing, clutching her stomach.

"If you just saw your face! Wahahahah! Myoui Mina could be a comedian sometimes!" Sana said while slapping Momo's shoulders. She cracked up because of the goofiness of the two while Momo and Sana are now on the floor laughing hard while catching their breaths.

"Lets get your stomach a party mina!" Sana said "run fast before Momo vanishes them in a blink" she added while dragging mina

The three ate happily and talked about how could foods taste different from one another. And how there is no machine that produces foods that you are thinking. All are Momo's questioning session about food, Sana giving her the dumbest answers and Mina just listening to her dumbass friends.