Chapter 19

After 15 hours, its like a long night for the three since they left LA at night, arrived in Italy at night and came back to LA night time again. The helicopter lands on top of Mina's Mansion. Bodyguards on top delivers the message to the dining area announcing that the three have arrived.

The three march down on the staircase then proceeds to the Dining area to greet everyone. On the long table where everyone is busy eating turned their head when they noticed that someone is coming their way. The first thing that caught their eyes is Chaeyoung's puffy eyes though a bright smile lifts her mouth.

"Hey baby! Mama missed you so much! How was your stay here with the Aunties." Chaeyoung enthusiastically greeted her Child as if she isn't feeling any pain right now. Shae run towards Chaeyoung and clings into her neck giving her the tightest embrace. Chaeyoung cannot stop her tears anymore as she let it fall down.

"Mama where did you go?" Shae said letting go from Chaeyoung' neck. "Mama what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Shae softly asked feeling guilty of something she isn't sure of.

"No honey. I just missed you so much." Chaeyoung said as she carried her daughter and hugged her tightly.

"I had fun with the Aunties Mama. Auntie Mina let me use her ballet studio and read a lot of books in her library! She's really fun to be with!" Shae said letting everyone hear. All eyes were on Mina now as she was just silently observing the interaction not showing emotions on her face.

"Thank you Ms. for being with my daughter for a while and for welcoming us here in your home" Chaeyoung said settling her gaze on the beauty who just nods to her gratitude. Chaeyoung feels like she's far different from how her daughter describes her with how colorful her daughter speak of her and how colorless she is right now.

"Chaeyoung-ah, hey." Jihyo caressed Chaeyoung's back as she speaks. "Have your dinner first. Tzuyu and Dahyun grab a seat as well." She added as she gave each of them a welcoming hug.

The three took a seat, Dahyun infront of Momo who is looking at them while eating. Tzuyu in front of Sana not minding each other and Chaeyoung in front of Mina who busied herself on cutting her steak. Shae who is sitting on the middle which she requested Mina since the chair is like for royalties as she described.

Chaeyoung yet again was mesmerized by Mina's beauty. This time its natural, she has no make up on. She forgot about Somi for awhile when she looked at her lips that are glossy due to the oil that the steak excess. Her eyes went up to her nose settling on its landmark same as her daughter's. She thought of how soft her skin will feel under her touch.

"Mama, why do you keep staring at Auntie Mina? You always tell me that staring is rude" Chaeyoung was taken off from her thoughts when her daughter spoke. A tint of red have covered her cheeks, thinking of a good excuse for staring. Dahyun and Tzuyu snorted at her side. She kicked Tzuyu down the table while Tzuyu kicked Dahyun. Mina looked her way that made her gulped.

"U-uhm I-I was j-just wondering i-if w-what Asian a-are you" Chaeyoung stuttered explaining herself with a white lie. Tzuyu and Dahyun burst out laughing as to how Chaeyoung could be an idiot sometimes.

"WAHAHAHHA! WHAT A LAME EXCUSE SON!" Tzuyu laughed out while hitting Dahyun and Dahyun hitting Tzuyu to express their laughter.

"I'm Japanese half American" Mina said to Chaeyoung, looking confusely to Dahyun and Tzuyu whose laughter died down a little.

"Ohh th--" Chaeyoung was cut off by her daughter's squeal.

"Auntie Mina we're the same! But I'm half korean, Mama's Korean while Mum is American, right Mama?" Looking at Chaeyoung for validation.

As the mention of her other Mum, Chaeyoung's mood went downhill. She immediately masked the pain with a forced smile for her daughter.

"Sweetie, before going to bed, Mama wants to talk to you. Maybe we could stay on Auntie Mina's pool area while we dip our feet as we talk. Is that alright with you?" Chaeyoung carefully said so Shae will understand.

"Yes Mama. Is it because I told you that staring is rude" With her innocence she obliviously lifts the mood.

"No honey. Are you done eating?" Chaeyoung asked her which she nods. "Go ask wendy to get you ready for bed. Tell her you'll wear night gown so we could just lift it up a little and you could still dip your feet later." Chaeyoung instructed her. Shae stood up and give each of her Aunties a good night hug. But Mina's different, she gestured asking to be carried and asked to bring her on Wendy who was in her room.

"Honey, you're a big girl now. Auntie Mina might have things to look after, you can go there by yourself or I'll ask one of the maids to carr--" Chaeyoung was cut off when she tries to explain that Mina has things to do since she thought that her daughter could bother the latter.

"No its okay, I'll bring her there" Mina said in her usual tone but it changes quickly when she talked to Shae, "come on now baby. I'll bring you there" She softly said towards Shae who eagerly opened her arms wide to be carried.

All were left agape on the sudden change of Mina's behaviour.

"Hey Changie. What happened back there?" Sana concernly asked as she hugged Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung talk about what happened while Dahyun and Tzuyu backed up her narration.

"I will surely kill that bitch when she gets near Shae!" Jihyo said angrily.

"Don't worry unnie, I'll contact Ms. Park Chaeyoung to handle this case" Chaeyoung said, showing her real feeling now.

"Oh you're friends with her already? I was going to suggest her to you. Don't worry she'll handle it well, she's not the best lawyer in the world for nothing" Dahyun said while rubbing Chaeyoung's back, assuring her.

Chaeyoung who was keeping the pain, fell down on the dining floor. She silently weep as her friends did the best they could to lessen the pain. All of them hugged her as if she's the most precious thing that needs to be protected.