Chapter 23

Sana is pacing back and fort like a pendulum, swaying non stop to the either end of her room while Jihyo was following her every move. She made noises with her simultaneous steps making Jihyo irritated.

" Sana! What the actual fuck are you doing?!" Jihyo screamed almost making the house crumble by the sound vibration.

" i don't have any clothes to wear Jihyo-yah!" Sana replied stomping her feet on her way to sit down beside Momo who is unbothered, still in her own world of peaceful sleep.

"Its been 30 minutes since I finished taking a bath and fixed myself and here you are still in your bathrobe." Jihyo putting her hands on her waist scolding Sana.

"Yah, its better than this idiot. She still not waking up. After we ate she just crashed down, taking her soul away from her body again." Sana said referring to Momo who is oblivious of the bad mouthing of Sana.

"We'll leave her. We'll have jokbal for lunch just for ourselves" like a magic have been casted, Momo rose up from the dead, leading herself to the bathroom.

"Dumb bitches, you thought you could have all the jokbal? Not on my watch. Even when im asleep my senses are awake when foods are the topic" Momo screamed in the bathroom huskily.

A knock on the door grab both the ladies' attention. Sana proceeds to go get it while Jihyo rummages to Sana's walk in closet which have been a house of designer clothes, she claimed to be nothing.

"Yes Chou?" Sana said as she saw Tzuyu with wide eyes, flies could flew inside her mouth, frozen in her spot. Cold sweats rolled across her temple having fiery stare towards Sana.

"U-uhm" the only sound that escaped Tzuyu's mouth. Her eyes fell down on Sana's exposed cleavage down to her stoned stomach not being covered properly by her silk bathrobe. She gulped at the view infront of her as a weird sensation raised up in her body, like magma rising up in a volcano to become a lava.

Sana noticed that the other girl was kinda checking her out and it came crashing at her that she was still in her silk bathrobe which is losely tied. She closed the door in a flash as she went to grab the clothes that Jihyo was holding while Jihyo observed the interaction of the two.

"The reason why she cannot pick an actual clothes Jihyo-yah" Momo said walking out from the bathroom, closing the gap between her and Jihyo's ear and whispered "was surely at the door"

"Yeah, she definitely is" Jihyo agreed not bothered on Momo's sudden appearance.

At the other side of the door, Dahyun tapped Tzuyu as she was still frozen on her spot.

"Yah! Chou Tzuyu! Why do you look like you've seen a ghost!" Dahyun screamed making Tzuyu separate from her soul with Dahyun's loud voice!

"What the fuck Kim, you almost killed me!" Tzuyu shouted making Mina went out from her room to check on the yelling.

The two were strucked at her simple yet elegant beauty. Rich radiates the moment she started walking towards them.

"Mina unniee! You look amazing" Dahyun said giving Mina a soft hug. Mina just stand there and let Dahyun hugged her, unimpress of the sudden compliment.

"Aren't you gonna hug Dubu back unnie?" Dahyun cutely said like a kid who is asking her mom for a toy. Mina just stared at her, so she just awkwardly let go.

"I'll just be at the living room." A robot-like Mina said, no emotions at all.

The both just shared a look and entered Sana's room without knocking.

"Unnies! Mina unnie is set, hurry up!" Dahyun said bursting out like an asteroid invading earth.

"Don't you know how to knock Dahyun?" Jihyo scolded that made Dahyun show her puppy eyes.