Chapter 30

They were all gathered again in a dining room, savouring the delicious meal that is prepared for them.

"So what are you up to guys later?" Dahyun asked making conversation.

"We're supposed to go to the office. We have to check some sales report of all the branches here in Korea." Sana replied still munching some foods.

"What?! Why wasn't I informed?" Momo asked Sana while continuosly slapping her.

"Yah! What's the point of wearing business attire, dumbass?!" Sana playfully slapped Momo.

"Oh." Momo said that made everybody shake their head because of her dumbness.

"How about you guys?" Sana threw the question back.

"We're heading to the company too. We have dues to catch up" Tzuyu said not looking at anybody but to her food.

"Am I needed there?" Chaeyoung querried.

"No, Dahyun unnie and I can handle." Tzuyu said and continued to eat.

"We still need to settle the papers on the partnership with Jeonyeon and Nayeon Unnie's restaurant in Taiwan." Tzuyu said reminding Jeongyeon about their rendevous.

"Of course. We'll take care all of it." Dahyun assured.

"Are you going with us Mina?" Sana asked.

"No, I already finished every paper yesterday." Mina replied without any expression.

"Nobody will ask about what my errands are?" Jihyo butted in when they began to silently devour the foods again.

"Being single is really great" Jihyo mumbled under her breath when everybody ignored her.
Shae just chuckled on Jihyo's unpredictable face.

"What do you wanna do sweetie?" Mina cutting the silence and she made everybody turned their head to Shae.

"Wow! Just great! What am I? An air?" Jihyo exclaimed when they gave attention to the little girl. Once again people, she got ignored. She just slouched and waited for Shae to answer as well.

"I don't know Auntie Mina. Uhm, I'm not really allowed to go out always." Shae bashfully said, remembering that Somi doesn't want her to go outside though she really want to, instead she just have to stay at home.

Mina gave Chaeyoung a look like what-is-she-talking-about-look. Chaeyoung was caught off guard of Mina's sudden stare.

"Wanna go shopping with me sweetie?" Mina suggested, Shae whose face suddenly lit up looked at Chaeyoung to ask permission.

"Mama please, can I come? If you don't want, you can come with us, so you could still look after me. Right Auntie Mina?" Shae begged to Chaeyoung, which she really can't resist.

"Sure, I would go if its alright with you Myoui." Chaeyoung said giving in to her daughter.

"Of course." Mina said giving Shae a wide grin.

"I don't get to shop for myself because Mum has to do that for me always, though I really wanted to buy what I really like" Shae said recalling the days that Somi would just bring tons of shopping bags not even asking her daughter what she wants. So basically, deciding everything for Shae.

Chaeyoung knew about this, but she isn't aware that her daughter would want something else since she always produce sparks whenever Somi brought a lot of bags. She was blinded that her daughter was just trying to appreciate every little thing although she doesn't want it, she's sure that this kid is more than what she shows.

"Don't worry sweetheart, you're free to choose whatever you want later." Mina comforted Shae. Everyone in the table gives her a smile that shows proudness. Both Sana and Momo thought that this little girl will eventually turn the world upside down.