Chapter 31

They are undeniably a walking gold. Not only because their whole being is worth more than the mall, also the sparkle that shines when they are walking in an almost unfilled mall. Bodyguards are following closely far behind. Shae is holding both Mina and Chaeyoung's hands as they stroll inside the mall.

"I called a friend of mine, she's an owner of a famous botique here. We're going to survey some of her designs." Mina informed Chaeyoung, "Is that okay with you sweetie?" She asked Shae.

"Of course Auntie Mina." Shae replied. They arrived at Chanel, and Mina immediately went to the counter.

"Is Miss Kim here?" Mina asked, Chaeyoung and Shae waited for her as they are already browsing some clothes.

A girl with cat-like eyes, covered with Chanel clothing appeared with wide grin and excitement on her face. "Minayah! Oh my gosh! I miss you so much" the girl said, giving Mina a warm hug.

"Jennie" Mina said still expressionless but hugged the latter back.

"Still cold, eh." Jennie let her go and lead her around the botique. "Are you alone?" Jennie asked.

"Mama! Can I have this one!" Shae's voice echoed in the whole botique, making Jennie look their way.

"I am with them" Mina replied to her question earlier.

Chaeyoung brought Shae to Mina since she doesn't really shop for her child's dress. She gave Mina shy look and Mina understood that she needs help.

Jennie gasped on the interaction, "oh my gosh! Are you two still together?" She asked amazed on seeing the both of them. " May I ask what's the name of your little Princess?" Jennie crouch down to look at the little girl clearly.

Chaeyoung and Mina shared a look, puzzled on how Jennie reacted as she saw them.

Jennie on the other hand was dazzled on how Shae looks exactly like Mina. She nearly teared up, as the resemblance bring back memories of their childhood and on going friendship.

"You look exactly like your Mommy Mina baby" Jennie said, touching Shae's face.

"Does she?" Chaeyoung who pick up on this matter realized that they really are replica of one another. This brings goose bumps on her that there is a big chance that Mina and her have known each other before. With Jennie's reaction, her comments about them, there's really something going on.

Mina silently agree on Jennie, seeing a young version of her on the little girl's face.

"Yeah." Jennie shortly replied as she noticed that the three girls are bewildred on something. "So I'll leave you guys. Enjoy your shopping." She left them.

"Ehem" Mina cleared ger throat to divert the awkwardness. " so what did you pick sweetie?" She added asking Shae.

"This one Mommy" Shae said, making everybody choked on nothing. Mina was astounded on how she was addressed. "The lady said you're my Mommy Mina, is that alright?" Shae clarified, giving them cute smiles.

"Sure sweetie" Mina unsurely said.

"Okay! Let's go check other clothes Mom!" Shae blurt out, pulling Mina with her.

Chaeyoung was just following every track they take.

"Son, can you hold this?" Mina asked giving Chaeyoung the dresses she was holding. She doesn't have any time to react when Shae said, "This one as well Mama" Shae said handing out her chosen clothes. Chaeyoung half heartedly accepted the clothes and followed the girls.

"Mommy! Check this out" Shae screamed, pointing at a lady and a kid mannequin wearing similar outfits."Can we have this one?" She said while pouting.