Chapter 2

Chaeyoung and Somi are both feeling the love at the moment even they are just walking into their room. Chaeyoung let go of Somi's body and proceeds to flap her body on their double king sized bed.

The room is spacious enough for the two of them. The city night lights can be seen on the windows of their room. It is painted with grey and white with a touch of modernity in the furnitures. There's a bedroom couch near the windows and a magazine table for two on the opposite of the window. Straight ahead from the bed is the walk in closet of the couple and their bathroom.

"Honey, I'll use the bathroom first. Dont sleep yet, wait for me." Somi said as she gave chaeyoung a kiss on the head. Before she could go she held Somi's wrist telling her to stay for a while.

"Hon, i know you're tired but i have to take a bath first" Chaeyoung let go of her wrist after she plants a kiss on it.

After Somi did her night bath, a sleeping chaeyoung meets her eyes. She chuckled to herself as she lay down beside her covering both their bodies with the soft duvet.
----
Coldness lingers on the atmosphere as the sound of keyboard keys can be heard. Its almost midnight but Myoui Mina is still on her office, drowning herself with paperworks.

A coffee is waiting in her table while she finish all her works even though it is not needed yet. She wants her company to be on top and be the richest person in the world.

Working kept her distracted on the cruelty that the world is giving her. She is focusing on the screen and from time to time a sigh leaves her mouth.

A loud sound of the door echoes in the whole room. Mina jumped in fright resulting for her cup of coffee to fell on the floor. She gives attention to the intruder, Sana and Momo greeted her with a wide grin on her face.

They are the only persons who can do that to Myoui Mina. Momo and Sana are the people who stayed by Mina's side in times where she almost quit living life. Though she might be a stone, they still see a diamond within her. Both of them knew that even Mina is like that, she still loves them.

She gave both of them cold stares and eventually utter a sentence in the lowest volume she could say,"Why are you both here?"

Sana hugged Mina tight and gave her the bag of foods that she brought. In this simple ways Mina is melting inside, she just doesn't show it. It touches her heart that there are people who are willing to accept her and love her.

"I know you haven't eaten yet. So get your stomach a party with the things that Momo picked for you!" Sana said while fixing the broken cup.

"Yah! Are you going to pick those up with your bare hands?" Mina said ignoring what Sana just said.

"Sana pabo! You have to just leave it there." Momo told Sana.

"You are the one who is Pabo! We have to clean it so no one gets hurt" Sana said while making faces to Momo

"You are Pabo!" Momo replied also with a funny face.

Both threw each other a lot of Pabo's until Mina can't take the noise anymore. "You both are idiots. You can leave now." Mina said that made them stop

"Minaaariiii, we are not leaving. We're waiting for you so we could go home now. " Momo said

The three of them live in Mina's home in United States. Mina asked Momo and Sana indirectly to live with her in her mansion since she doesn't want to live with only the servants. The two immediately agreed. Its easier for them to run their businesses together. Sana and Momo's company are under Mina's Conglomerate. The two ladies have been through a lot to break down Mina's walls for them. They stuck by her side, willing to go through her phases and make her feel special even though she ain't full.

"Its okay, you dont need to wait for me. You can go first." Mina said while walking pass through the broken glass going to the two ladies.

"She's actually waiting for the left overs since she know that you wouldn't finish it all. Besides the dishes there suits her tastes, not yours." Sana casually said.

A smile crept on Mina's face because of these two girls. She went to the telephone and dialed a number, "Lia, up to my office now. I need you to arrange everything and send me an email of my schedule tomorrow. Im going home." After she said everything that she want, she put down the phone not waiting for her secretary's response.

She passed the two girls and leads her way to the elevator exclusive only for her. Momo and Sana looked at each other because this is a rare moment where Mina will join them to dinner. She waited for the two inside the elevator, "idiots, are you just gonna stand there?" Mina half shouted.

Sana and Momo looked at each other again. Mina keep calling them but they cannot believe their eyes on what they are witnessing. "Pabos, the elevator will not go there for the two of you!" Mina shouted in irritation. Both ladies squealed as they run and hugged Mina inside the elevator.