Chapter 15

Large chandelier lights up the dark colored room, big enough for a thousand people. Walls are painted grey with highlights of real silver. Opposite of the wall were crystal huge windows that shows the whole sky with moonlight as the core, emitting brightness to the dark city of Los Angeles. Rubies were dangling from the ceiling giving emphasis to the wedding color.

Everybody were gathered in the reception. People's white dresses contrasted the dimness that the place foster. A lot of people greeting each other, some are eating and others are happily conversing.

Chaeyoung is currently sitting with Momo and Dahyun as the other girls are busy greeting other guests.

"Where's Shae Chaeng?" Momo asked while roaming her eyes trying to find the small girl.

Chaeyoung as well look around to find her daughter. Her eyes landed on the dessert table, there her little girl was busy eating strawberries while dipping it on the chocolate fountain. Her two bodyguards, Wendy and Joy are just staring at her making small talks with one another.

"She's there. Having the time of her life." Chaeyoung said as Momo followed her gaze.

"Mother like daughter. Dalgi Princess." Momo said giving out small smile.

Chaeyoung received a text message from an unknown number containing Somi's photo kissing some guy. She scrolled through her phones to assure that its really Somi. The last photo confirmed her doubt when a photo of Somi in shocked face was divulge.

She harshly put down the napkin that was on her chest to the table that startled the shit out of Dahyun and Momo.

"What the hell Son!" Dahyun shouted that gathered small attention. Momo gave them a flare look that they immediately return to their businesses.

Chaeyoung's ambience stimulates coldness as she grabs her phone and made a call.

"Ready my jet in 10 minutes, I'll be flying to Italy." She said authoratively and hangs up the call. She tapped another number on her phone while Dahyun and Momo were curiously observing her, nonetheless letting her do her thing.

"Atty. Park, I need divorce papers in not more that two hours. Send it to my email immediately." She said coldly as Momo made loud gasp.

"Somi's cheating, I'll head to Italy. Look after Shae for a while." Chaeyoung said not making eye contact, just staring to her daughter eating quietly on the dessert table. A tear fell from her eyes as Momo wipe it away before it touches her cheeks.

"Don't jump into conclusions Chaengie." Momo said trying her best to stop the tiger that has been awakened.

"Momo unnie, I'll send the pictures when the plane departed." Chaeyoung said wearing dark expression, making her way to the exit of the hotel.

"Take care Son!" Dahyun screamed after Chaeyoung vanished quickly in their sight.

On the opposite side, Mina is sitting on the far end table. She elegantly eating the dishes served for her. Two bodyguards stand at her back staring straight blankly. She stood up and dawdle towards the dessert table.

She was meet by a little girl who shyly placed down the bowl of strawberries when she caught sight of the shadow besides hers. She looked up and did the best puppy eyes that she could.

Mina's orbs looked at the replica of her ones. She gawk at the merit of the little girl's face produce. She averted her look and fixed it on the chocolate to not scare the little girl.

Shae didn't know what do, so she just roamed her eyes pretending to look for something. When movements of the Lady fades away, she followed her while looking back at her bodyguards who are nowhere in sight.