Chapter 41

A kiss full of emotions have come to an end and a pair of orbs have met again. Chaeyoung stared at Mina's eyes, trying to deliver a love with no limits.

"I love you Mina" Chaeyoung whispered, looking intently at Mina. Mina quietly stared at her, unable to express herself.

"Hey, It's okay. You don't have to say it n-" Chaeyoung was shortly dismissed.

"I love you too" Mina whispered as diamond tears sparkle her eyes.

Chaeyoung kissed Mina's temple, lingering her lips on it while she closed her eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks. After that, they faced the last door again, eager to explore their abandoned memory.

Mina once again held the door knob, twisting it, seeing the room still the same way as Shae have described it. Both are confused as to why is it untouched. Things are still shambolic, papers as described, were still on the floor. The only thing that is fixed is the bed, it was arranged properly. Shae must have forgotten to mention that there is a huge wedding picture up of the head board of the bed.

"We're married?" Mina asked walking closely, sensitive on her path that she'll not step on anything.

"I guess so" Chaeyoung stummered, observing how both of them were happily staring at each other, having the simplest yet elegant white gowns.

"Did we get a divorce?" Mina asked getting curious.

"I don't know? I lost my memory too Mina" Chaeyoung gently said as understanding reflects her eyes. "But how is the room not fixed?" She querried.

"Maybe Shae doesn't want to interfere on our past" Mina inferred, making a good point.

Chaeyoung just nod at her response. She followed Mina who is already sitting on the floor, rummaging on the bedside desk. Mina saw a small photobook hidden under a bunch of business papers.

"Let's check this out Chaeng maybe we can get something from here." Mina suggested as Chaeyoung made herself comfortable beside Mina.

"Okay." Chaeyoung said as she put her arms behind Mina to balance herself.

Mina flipped the hard cover showing a blank page, she then flipped another and their names, fancily written on it. They both take a quick glance at each other's reaction, making an eye contact that made them blush. Mina continued to flip the pages, seeing pictures of them from a very young age, where Chaeyoung and Mina were sitting under a tree, at the old park in Cheongdam-dong.

"We passed by this the last time" Mina acknowledge the familiar place.

"Yeah, no wonder why I see vivid images of you flashed in my head" Chaeyoung said, not really thinking of her words.

"What?" Mina asked surprised on Chaeyoung's sudden revelation, "You have memories flashing in your head as well?" Mina added.

"Yeah" She unconsiously replied until her words came crashing back at her, "Oh my goodness, you're the pretty girl that always appear on my dreams" She continued, shocked on her own statement.

"What do you mean?" Mina asked bewildered.

"Well, now I think that its not a dream" Chaeyoung started, that made Mina furrowed her eyebrows, "its memories which strive to creep out from its abyss" She said that made Mina agree.

"Look how young we are Chaeng" Mina said flipping through the pages " I also dream about a certain girl" Mina unsurely said, "I hope I would get a clear picture of her next time" She hopefully added.

They browse the photobook, seeing themselves as two school girls until they arrived at a picture of the other girls who are very familiar to them.