Hawk/Eli: Time goes By

Start from the beginning

After minutes of contemplating you decided to send him a message to which it read 'Hey Eli! I'm in town you should come by! My address is the same!' You internally cringe at the message but none the less you press send.

Even though it was only 3 pm it felt like it should've been later, you sigh in exhaustion as you get up and change into some comfortable clothes.

As Hawk gets ready to pack up from karate practice he checks his phone as he gets a ding, he opens the message and his heart immediately flutters as he reads what's before him.

He didn't know how you would react to his knew look, but he had hoped you would like it because he still cared for you. He decides not to send a message back but to surprise you with a semi unknown visit.

About an hour later a knock on your front door pulls you out of your favorite show, pressing pause you go over to your door opening it to see someone who looked like Eli with a red Mohawk?

Your eyes widen "Eli?" You question as he nods bashfully, his older Eli side coming out.

"Hey Y/n, it's me" He reply's as you let him in closing the door.

"Wow, I mean you look great but what-?" You question sweetly.

  "The bullying got worse when you left Y/n... I couldn't handle it. So I joined Cobra Kai, a karate dojo and I decided to flip the script and if I'm being honest... I feel the change" He explains somewhat guilty.

  "What do you mean feel the change?" You ask now confused. 

  "I haven't been a very good person now that I've distracted people from my lip..." Eli explains looking down.

  "Some of that is mostly my part Eli... I am so sorry that I left you on such short notice and I'm sorry I wasn't there to do something when you were getting hurt I'm also sorry for-"

  Your rant gets stopped by Eli placing his lips on yours to which you place your hand on his cheek pulling him closer as you move your lips against his before pulling away breathless.

  "It's okay Y/n, really I'm just glad you got your dream" He smiles.

  "My dream was never complete without you Eli..." You blush at your sentence.

  Eli blushes as he looks down before taking notice of his sweaty body "do- do you mind if I take a shower?" He questions nervously.

  "No not at all, do you still remember the way?" you tease.

  Eli chuckles bashfully "I think I do.." he interjects playfully.

  You nod as he leads himself to the bathroom, you go to your kitchen grabbing some snacks for you and Eli when he gets out the shower.

  Soon running water was the only thing that could be heard throughout your apartment, it was almost calming as you laid your head on the couch in a trance from how excited you were to be back and have Eli back into your life once again.

  The water cut off all to soon, just then you realize it's been passed twenty minutes, as if on cue Eli walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

  Water dripping from his torso and his now wet dyed hair as he looks around nervously as he tightens his grip on the towel around his waist.

  "I- I left my bag in here-" He stutters as he walks over to the door grabbing his gym back.

  You nod as he walks back into the bathroom closing the door, your eyes widen as you place your hands on your redden cheeks mouth wide open.

  You always loved Eli's body because he was him and he's handsome, but with all the karate he must've got not ripped but well toned up.

  You internally fan girl scream at your man, soon Eli returns and you quickly take your hands off your face and maintain a small not to noticeable smile.

  "Can I- can I cuddle you?" He asks nervously as he shuffles on his feet back and forth. 

  You smile as your heart warms "always" You reply as you open your arms to which he immediately enters and straddles your waist and he wraps his arms around your shoulder and buries his face in your neck like old times.

  A couple minutes go by of comfortable silence as you both just cuddle, admiring each other's touch. Soon you lift up Eli's chin with your finger bringing his face in length of yours.

  Your eyes lock, almost like you feel apart of you connecting that you haven't felt in so long as Eli's wet hair drips everywhere and sticks to his face.

  You move the piece of hair from his beautiful face and press a loving kiss against his lips before pulling back and kissing his scar that he always hated.

  "Eli you're beautiful... like you always were to me" You mumble as he finally lets go as tears spill out of his eyes that he didn't know were there.

  "I-I love you Y/n, I missed you so much" He whimpers out as he places a shaky kiss on your soft lips.

  "I missed you so much baby, and I love you more" You say as Eli cuddles into your embrace more.

  After a while Eli falls asleep and you feel like the luckiest girl in the world as you hold the boy you've always loved in your arms. The sound of Eli's warm heartbeat lures you into a deep sleep, awaiting for this moment to never end.

  This makes you realize that time goes by too fast...