Chapter 7: Neveah Meets Sneak Attack

Comincia dall'inizio

"Farkle you too." Topanga motioned the boy to come and sit down at the table.

Farkle closes the door and walks over. "Thank you. But my mother already made me eggs, home fries, wheat toast, marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star."

"I'm going to the Farkle's. Who's with me!?" Auggie stood up, raising his hand.

"Sit down. Eat it, please." Topanga told her son, Auggie pouted and plopped back down onto the sit. Neveah smiles.

"But it's still this," Auggie gestures to the oatmeal.

"Hey, Auggie guess what? It's Googly time." Cory smiled, leaning forward.

"No TV at the table," Topanga told the man as she poured some oatmeal out of the pot, Neveah pouted.

"You're right Topanga." Cory admitted. "This table is about the discussion of today's events only. Riley."

"I woke up. I love everything. I sat here." Riley beamed as everyone looked at her.

"Great we're caught up. Googly time!" Neveah cheered and Cory turned on the TV.

"Here comes Mr. Googly and his foogly boogly friends." Everyone besides Auggie recites with the TV. Auggie turns off the TV and Neveah looks at him in disbelief.

"Hey!" Everyone exclaimed.

"I'm too old for Mr. Googly," Auggie told them as he walks over to the couch.

Neveah's eyes widen and she turns around as Topanga followed her son. "What?"

"But Auggie Mr. Googly is your best friend," Cory said talking with his hands.

Topanga grabs the Mr. Googly doll and sits next to her son as she pretends to be him. "Auggie, I'm your foogly boogly best friend."

"Can I tell you a secret?" Auggie asked Mr. Googly as the Neveah them watched in anticipation.

"Of course, you can tell Mr. Googly all your secrets," Neveah grabs her bowl and scoop some oatmeal with her spoon and places it in her mouth as she waited for Auggie to speak again.

"I have a new best friend now." Auggie said.

"Oh really? Who would that be?" Topanga asked in the form as Mr. Googly curious of who her son's new 'best friend' is.

"I don't wanna tell you who she is," Auggie whispered to the doll.

Neveah's eyes widen along with everyone else. "She!?" They all asked.

"I said too much." Auggie told the doll before looking up at his mother.

"Okay why don't you tell Mr. Googly all about your new best friend and none of us will listen," Topanga turns to the dining table as the four preteens looks away pretending not to listen.

"I'm," Auggie holds up five fingers. "this many. I'm done with you now. Goodbye." Auggie takes the doll out of Topanga's hands and places it on the couch.

Riley shakes her head. "They grow up so fast."

Neveah nodded her head in agreement.

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Maya, Riley, and Neveah turned the corner as they walked towards their lockers in the hallway.